• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Home

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
I just got home from my trip, I dont have time to write a trip report right now but any questions just ask away. Like people had been saying there is pros and cons to each park, I love DL for the ease of walking to the park and DT Disney. OK< I gotta run, I'll definetly write more when i have time

:welcome: HOME!!! How was the cowds and weather?? Where did you stay & eat??? Oh I want to know everything!!!!

It got crowded but not to the point that it would drive someone nuts. We ate Christmas dinner at Napa Rose at 5:30 and at 7pm went back to the park to watch the fireworks,
Friday we ate at BB goot food, kevin was our waiter, the service was perfect.
Sat. Jazz Kitchen Excellent food, good service
Sunday Granville Good food, good service

It was in the low 70s everyday, not one drop of rain from 12-22 to 12-26

We stayed at the GC, while we were waiting outside who pulls up, David Arquete (sp) and Courtney Cox. with guards all around them the lookers were told NO PICTURES so what did my son do, took a picture with his camera phone, just got the back of David.my trip to DL was the best trip I have even taken and that means even better then my trip to Austraila.

The pros to CG is you can walk to both park, CA being right outside the door of th ehotel, no car needed ( I wish someone told me that before I rented one for $242.00. and having DD Disney right out the door. the room was lot of $$$ but then again I was there for Christmas.
Can't think anything bad to say about it, people there are great
I wasnt pleased with my room 3410, a theme park view (NOT) so I called down and asked for another room, I got 5432 which was much better, when I go next time I want a DD Disney view, I like that better. OK, I am sure I will think of more as the night goes one, I add to this tread

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter