Home for the Holidays !!!

Bronte

DIS Veteran
I am sooooo excited ... My little family will be together for Christmas !!!!
I was able to switch my reservation from the Art of Animation to a cabin a the campground !!!!!
We will be bringing our very old pup Luna to visit our daughter who is doing the college work program at the mansion and will no way be able to get any time off.

We will be bringing our very old pup Luna to visit our daughter who is doing the college work program at the mansion and will no way be able to get any time off.
Does your daughter know that Luna is coming?

nothing more exciting than the family together on the holidays, when our sons get leave and daughter gets college break, who needs any other gifts!

She will love seeing Luna

We did video of the reveal on our last trip when we did not tell London that Luna and Tinkerbell where coming but I do not know how to post it (sorry)
After working all day at the Mansion I can tell you that she was sooooooooo happy and hugged the very excited pups !!!!!
We took them to see the fireworks, it was so magical and it was raining like crazy. We where all soaked to the bone but laughed all the way back to the cabin.
It was the best and we will never forget that trip. Tinkerbell passed shortly after that trip.
Luna is our only fur baby now, a thirteen year old possibly bernese mountain dog we adopted after she was dumped in a garbage can at only 6 weeks of age.

We have our golf cart and cabin rented, I bought a Christmas tree just for the trip, we are bringing all our presents, lights to decorate the cart for the parade if it is that weekend and of course lots and lots of doggie treats !!!!
If anyone sees us carting around our very large, very fuzzy baby Luna wave us down to say "HI"

We are going to bring a projector and outdoor screen ...
We hope to show some Christmas classics at our cabin :-)

We also want to bring a fire pit ...
Is there a cheeper place than Publix’s to buy firewood ????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter