Holy cow, ya'll - Festival of the Arts menus!

I just booked a last minute, 8 night solo trip. I have never been this time of year. I go every year for the F&WF and love it. I am really looking forward to checking out the FOTA. I am hoping that the weather comes back up into the 80s.

Did you see that there are "technical difficulties" with some of the booths, delaying opening? Next thing you know, they'll be assigning BGs to visit the food booths and sending Remy around to comfort disgruntled would-be eaters. Hopefully they'll get this figured out before the end of the month, because I intend to chow down on a deconstructed reuben (and with less chaos than trying to get a RoTR BG). Actually, hope they get this figured out for everyone going this weekend!
Where did you see this? We'll be there Friday and we didn't plan any ADRs because we plan on eating at all the different booths.

Where did you see this? We'll be there Friday and we didn't plan any ADRs because we plan on eating at all the different booths.
Disney Food Blog. It's only a few (3) booths, and I'm sure it'll be sorted out soon if it isn't already - not that I'm an authority on the subject or anything.

Disney Food Blog. It's only a few (3) booths, and I'm sure it'll be sorted out soon if it isn't already - not that I'm an authority on the subject or anything.

I saw it, I have hopes its just a one day thing. My son and I will be there next week Mon - Sat. Our goal is ride RotR and eat ourselves silly at the booths. He was a huge fan of Figment when he was little (39 yrs old now) so I imagine we will be spending lots of money on merchandise as well. We have been during F&G, F&W and Holiday Festival so are excited to try this one out. We know Monday will be busy because of holiday but we aren't arriving until around 2 or 3 so will probably hop to Epcot to get something to eat and just walk around that day so hopefully by Tuesday it will be o.k.

My CAKE!!! I was there for FotA on my last trip 3 years ago and I had that almond frangipangibangi... oh the cake that looks like a Mondrian painting from Pop Eats! I'll be there in just over 2 weeks and I'm so happy, I get to have my cake again.

we are flying down from Ohio for 2 days early Feb 1@Epcot for this and 1@ studios for RoR.
See you there!! We’re there the 31st (just in time for the MK AH event) through the 3rd, planning a walk-through for gluttony every day. On a side note, I am super-bigtime hoping someone sees sense and dials back those freaking DHS hours on the 2nd. 🙄

I am so excited for this! My trip is Feb 2-9, so very soon. Hope I don't have a heart attack paying OOP prices though. Have never done booths without a dining plan before...

We're staying a week starting on the 28th with Epcot nights on the 31st and Feb 3rd. Hoping to try out the sopes de barbacoa, the sweet potato mousse dessert, and the deconstructed BLT!

we are flying down from Ohio for 2 days early Feb 1@Epcot for this and 1@ studios for RoR.

We are going next weekend, I found r/t flights on Spirit from CAK to MCO for $48 pp!! So, we are going down to eat and drink our way around the world and then flying back home. Crazy I know, but we need a break from this gloomy weather, even if only for 24 hours! My guy has never been to Epcot at all, spent an afternoon at MK years ago and that's it, so I'm excited to show him my favorite place!

We are going next weekend, I found r/t flights on Spirit from CAK to MCO for $48 pp!! So, we are going down to eat and drink our way around the world and then flying back home. Crazy I know, but we need a break from this gloomy weather, even if only for 24 hours! My guy has never been to Epcot at all, spent an afternoon at MK years ago and that's it, so I'm excited to show him my favorite place!

we had the best 2 days ever down there. Shorts and t’s during the day with warmer layers for early morning and late night.Hated to come home to an ice storm. We did 10-6:30 at Epcot and loved the art fest. And then monorailed to MK for MK after hours and walked on every ride we wanted. Next dayHS and got boarding group for ROTR which was awesome. Did everything we wanted there and left after Fantasmic. Dead tired but worth it!

Did you find that the arts food booths were enough or did you also eat a full meal somewhere? I am on the fence whether to schedule an ADR or not.

Did you find that the arts food booths were enough or did you also eat a full meal somewhere? I am on the fence whether to schedule an ADR or not.

we were full just eating from fest of arts booths. We shared everything we ordered. We tried to make sure we got enough savory dishes because we tended to want desserts a lot (looking at you deconstructed cheesecake). We used 6 snack credits and paid for a few items that were around $4.50. They surprised us by letting us use a snack credit for the Rainboba because it comes in a little souvenir cup and did not have the snack icon. We actually wanted to try a few more things but were full.

I am not a big eater so going to 2-3 booths fills me up. I honestly don't know how people can fit so much food in their bellies at one time. I love food and wish that I could actually eat more. LOL

Food kiosks were amazing and I had to skip some....but I didn't really want to. Pictures are of Purple Sweet Potato and White Chocolate, Deconstructed Strawberry Cheesecake, Rose Panne Cotta, Brie in a Bread Bowl, Sushi Donut and a drink from Japan that I cannot pronounce or remember. But it was great... If you get the opportunity, this Festival is well worth the effort!

Attachments

• mFDJgRzRRNufxmNWde6bZw.jpg
    mFDJgRzRRNufxmNWde6bZw.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 6
  • TItXmIjiQfSV%Z0ImmaAxA.jpg
    TItXmIjiQfSV%Z0ImmaAxA.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 6
  • qJkoP7J2QvaKKJykhJ7jzQ.jpg
    qJkoP7J2QvaKKJykhJ7jzQ.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 91I4al0nSk6JkxaMr4OdOA.jpg
    91I4al0nSk6JkxaMr4OdOA.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 7
  • fullsizeoutput_2bfc.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2bfc.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 7
  • MfWF66LjRtKF27QdA9o60w.jpg
    MfWF66LjRtKF27QdA9o60w.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!