Hollywood & Vine

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
I’ve eaten here before several times but for this trip we’ve decided to do the Fantasmic dining package so we don’t have to wait as long with the kids to get a seat and we were having breakfast there anyway so it’s a win win.
My question is, it’s the Disney Junior characters for breakfast but for lunch it’s Minnie’s Halloween dine (we’re going in September)
What time does this switch over? Could we potentially see both sets of characters?
I’ve done breakfast before that’s merged into lunch but the characters were the same, here it’s two seperate lots of characters so I’m just not sure how it works.

I asked this on a Facebook post. Breakfast ends at 10:20 and lunch begins at 11:20. What the commenters said was that if you get say a 10:15 half of the buffet will close to prepare for lunch and the characters will all make their way around to each table. So you could potentially see breakfast and lunch characters if you're there over an hour. We're thinking of doing this one day on our trip in September, too!

Thanks so much for the reply.
Our ADR is at 10am, we have a 3yo and our baby will be 10months, so I am anticipating it will take us a while to eat and see characters so potentially we could still be there to see Minnie and the gang which is such an added bonus.

I asked this on a Facebook post. Breakfast ends at 10:20 and lunch begins at 11:20. What the commenters said was that if you get say a 10:15 half of the buffet will close to prepare for lunch and the characters will all make their way around to each table. So you could potentially see breakfast and lunch characters if you're there over an hour. We're thinking of doing this one day on our trip in September, too!
Wow, I never knew this. You could get a lot of characters in doing it this way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter