Hollywood Studios FP when TSL opens

Status
Not open for further replies.

PALionKingfan

Mouseketeer
I know nothing has been officially announced but I was wondering if HS will go to a tiered FP system like Epcot and to a lesser extent Animal Kingdom. I think it definitely will when Star Wars Land opens but when Toy Story Land opens this June do you think it will be tiered like Epcot or be like Pandora in AK where you can only choose one of the two TSL rides to get a fastpass for.

I know nothing has been officially announced but I was wondering if HS will go to a tiered FP system like Epcot and to a lesser extent Animal Kingdom. I think it definitely will when Star Wars Land opens but when Toy Story Land opens this June do you think it will be tiered like Epcot or be like Pandora in AK where you can only choose one of the two TSL rides to get a fastpass for.
Studios is already a Tiered Park.

Everyone is waiting to see what the TSL Tiering entails and how it may affect the current Tiering.

I think the slinky coaster will fall into Tier 1 category. It makes it difficult for us to plan, pick and choose, but i guess it helps with spreading out the FP's

Closing because the OP’s question has been answered and speculative discussion is on the Rumors Board as linked above. Thanks, @ENJDisneyFan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter