Hollywood Studios first hour plan with EMM, doable? (Jedi Train/Mickey)

Jimminy Cricket 123

Earning My Ears
So just curious if you think this may be too ambitious or not. We have early morning magic scheduled for March 18, a Monday. We will leave Toy Story Land at 8:45 to head to Mickey/Minnie meet and greet for the 9:00 AM opening.

Then we would head to the Indiana Jones store to sign up for Jedi Training.

Then we would head to Backlot for our breakfast that is included in EMM, around 9:45 (breakfast served until 10:00).

Obviously, the hang up is the amount of time we'll have to spend signing up for Jedi Training. Worst case I guess, is that I send my wife ahead of us to Backlot to get food ready for us.

Thanks for any input.

You might wanna check if you can sign up as soon as you get in for emm. It might be much less chance of a line. Check through the dhs EMM thread (it's long,) some have been reporting they've been let in early. Perhaps Jedi sign up is available, I'd definitely check on that. I'd rather spend a short time in line earlier, than a possibly longer time in line closer to rope drop, if that makes any sense. But, if the meal has moved to Backlot, that's pretty close to the outpost.

I'd still get there on the early side of 7:45 and if they let you in early, ask about Jedi sign up, hopefully you can do it before 7:45 am, and also, if the breakfast is now at Backlot, you might be able to grab something quick from the breakfast then.

Post #3 on the larger DHS EMM thread has snippets of Jedi Training sign-up experiences for those that have done EMM: https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...n-news-may-dates-added.3701980/#post-59644646

@Maine Disney First Timer on 2/4/2019 said: We left and went straight to jedi signups and were in line by 8:58. We waited 38 min to sign up for jedi training. Around 1pm was the earliest available. We chose 3:00 bc of our fp schedule. Had to be there by 2:30.

@TreeFalls on 1/30/2019 said: We did Jedi training sign ups right after, it took about 15 minutes, only the very first show was full by the time we signed up. Then we rode Star Tours and ate second breakfast.

@TinkerBeth18 on 10/1/2018 said: Went immediately at 8:45 to sign up for Jedi training and had to wait 30 minutes. The earliest time they had available was 11:40.

@pangyal on 10/3/2018 said: We asked about signups for Jedi Training and were told that nobody would be stationed until PPO breakfast time started (8am). We decided not to leave toy story land just to sign up when we had such little time there anyway.

@Taka on 1/2/2019 said: When leaving TSL around 8:45, mass crowd came into TSL. After TSL, we signed up JEDI training. It was 30mins wait. And all slots were still opened except first two shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter