Hollywood Brown Derby...thoughts?

ThemeParkPrincess

Earning My Ears
hubby and I have a reservation at HBD this weekend for lunch and I’m curious of how good the food is? If you’ve eaten here before what are your thoughts? What entree do you recommend?

hubby and I have a reservation at HBD this weekend for lunch and I’m curious of how good the food is? If you’ve eaten here before what are your thoughts? What entree do you recommend?

I can’t help you with a lunch review but we ate dinner there in May and were extremely disappointed. I don’t know if I would even give lunch a try our dinner was that bad. I do always say though you should try a restaurant for yourself. I’ve read so many negative reviews of Le Cellier and it was one of our best meals. Good luck!

We've eaten here many times over the years, usually for lunch, and have enjoyed ourselves. In more recent visits we've had the entree size Cobb salad, Wagyu burger and Bell & Evans chicken and all were good. I also really like the grapefruit cake.

The cobb salad and burger are both delicious...We actually prefer to sit outside at the lounge for people watching and some extra menu items (you can also order from the regular menu). From the lounge menu, the charcuterie board is top notch, as are the duo of sliders (one duck confit, one wagyu). And the margarita and martini flights are a must do!

The cobb salad and burger are both delicious...We actually prefer to sit outside at the lounge for people watching and some extra menu items (you can also order from the regular menu). From the lounge menu, the charcuterie board is top notch, as are the duo of sliders (one duck confit, one wagyu). And the margarita and martini flights are a must do!
This sounds awesome! Thanks!

We've eaten here many times over the years, usually for lunch, and have enjoyed ourselves. In more recent visits we've had the entree size Cobb salad, Wagyu burger and Bell & Evans chicken and all were good. I also really like the grapefruit cake.
All of that sounds yummy! Thank you!

Veal chop Cobb salad Kobe steak. Wife and I took dessert to go got buzzed and left out they spoiled cant review. I loved this place old school class.

The last time we ate there the food was good but not great. The exception to that was my daughter who got the Cobb salad and raved about it. However the atmosphere was incredible and have you have never eaten there I recommend you try it at least once.

We go nearly every trip, just for the Cobb salad and dessert. The salad has been plenty for us to split, very cool restaurant! Service can be spotty, Ranging from excellent to rather incompetent, but we love that salad!!!

We went a few years ago and it was terrible! Service was poor, management was incompetent and the food was so-so. Vowed never to go again. However, we decided enough time has passed and we have a reservation for October so we will see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter