Holidays and the Year of Wishes…food allergy princess goes back to Tokyo Disney! –November 2016 TR

MomoMama

DIS Veteran
Hello! :wave:

My daughter and I just came back from a week-long Japan trip! We were able to squeeze in a quick visit to Tokyo Disney at the end of our trip. We had 2 free days in Tokyo, and after seeing the rain and cold temperature forecast, I knew Disney was the only way to go…at least we would be indoor half of the time, and we should still have some fun! We went to the each park. It was such a quick trip, so this TR should be shorter than what I have written for our June trip.

30535320174_2b50a205a6_z_d.jpg

31213321682_a5ed73622c_z_d.jpg

30988285600_0763ef4378_z_d.jpg

31213321812_11c4cff88c_z_d.jpg

30535320484_2bbbd0359a_z_d.jpg

30535320624_bbf6ddcf21_z_d.jpg

31213321972_7cc4696b64_z_d.jpg

31213321912_a21f8c00aa_z_d.jpg

I like writing Disney TR to keep our fun memories alive. I like how TR let me keep the details of what we have done, in a way photo album cannot…especially since this trip I did not take many photos. I hope someone will be interested in reading this report, and also hope our experiences help others plan their own magical trip! :)

Last edited:
I had some personal business to deal with in Japan, so when I saw a good price on the flight to Japan for the Thanksgiving week, I decided to go with DD (6). I did pull her out of the school for 1 day (because the Friday departure worked better for us than the Saturday departure), but I did not want her to be absent from the school more than that, so our trip had to be just one week long. I do not think 6-year-old missing few days of school is a big deal, but here in Texas we have strict attendance policy…

31243480351_56a0f95160_z_d.jpg

So, this is my sweet DD. My princess-loving daughter was Elena for Halloween this year.princess:

She has some food allergies…wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, etc. We love that she can always have something to eat when we go to Disney! I will write what she had eaten during this trip, and hope that gives others with food allergies some ideas. :)

So awesome you were able to go back so soon! The Christmas decorations look beautiful.

My DD was Elena for Halloween too! :)

Looking forward to reading about your trip!

Thanks! Our girls' trip was much different from yours, but hope you will enjoy reading about it! :)

So awesome you were able to go back so soon! The Christmas decorations look beautiful.

My DD was Elena for Halloween too! :)

It's so nice to talk to you again! :wave2: What a coincidence your DD was Elena too! But I am not too surprised...I think Elena must have been the most popular princess this Halloween. At least I saw more little Elenas than Elsas at every Halloween event we went to!

Airline

I chose to fly ANA this time, since they have direct flights from Houston to Narita, and the price was good. I choose ANA over United’s direct flight, because ANA offers special meals for food allergies. You do have to call ANA to request the allergy meal, you can’t just simply select it online like other meals such as kid’s meal, vegetarian meal, etc. So I called, and a friendly representative helped me. I was told they have 2 kinds of allergen-free (or low-allergen) meals. One to eliminate major 7 or so allergens, and the other to eliminate more, 20 or so allergens, which I can’t remember exactly what they were. I choose the one that eliminates more allergens (all nuts) just to be on the safe side. DD is allergic to peanuts and Brazil nuts. While she can eat other nuts and Brazil nuts is not commonly used in meals, I thought it would be better to be safe especially in the air.

DH took us to the airport early that morning. I was surprised to see no lines at the check-in, and really short line at the security. Since ANA does not participate in pre-check, I was afraid of a long line at the security. We had 2 hours before our flight, so we went to a lounge. There, I got DD an apple and yogurt. I had much needed cup of coffee. DD brought coloring books, so we did that. This was such a different experience from the last time we flew out of Houston…long and slow check-in process and long security line…that was with another carrier and at the different terminal.

We boarded and shortly after we seated, a flight attendant came to us to ask about DD’s allergies. She took notes of what DD is allergic to, and what the expected reactions were if she were to consume those allergens. Sorry for mentioning something unpleasant, but I told her that eggs make DD to vomit. :sick: No one would want to deal with that, so I hoped that would make them to be a little more careful. The flight attendant put a sticker on my seat, so they would know where to deliver the special meal. Then she asked if DD wanted bread or rice for her first meal. I asked for bread.

Soon after the flight took off, they handed out snacks. The regular snack was mix of rice cracker and nuts (cashew nuts). I think DD’s snack was just rice crackers. Then soon it was time for a meal. They brought out DD’s meal first. It was grilled fish with miso sauce, with side dish of seaweeds. When I saw that, I thought I should have asked for rice…rice would go much better with those. Then we were given a full bag of allergen-free breads. I guess no one else on the plane needed those, they warmed up the whole bag (5 or 6 breads in it) and gave the entire bag to us. The meal was not something a 6-year-old would love, and DD did not eat the seaweed dish (it’s Hijiki…I do not like them either), but she said she liked the fish, and ate 2 breads. The meal also came with Japanese grape juice, and Japanese grape jelly. DD does not like jelly, so I ate it for her. My meal came with mini Haagen Dazs ice cream, but they contain eggs so I could not trade with her. ;)

The flight was 14 hours-long. We slept on and off, watched movies and videos. We enjoyed watching the Secret Life of Pets and Finding Dory. DD was disappointed the kids music were all in Japanese. They had very simple Disney games for kids, but they were too simple and not much fun for DD.

DD’s second snack was a bag of rice crackers, bigger bag than the first one. She shared with me little and finished it all. Then she went to sleep, and slept till we landed, missing the second meal.

Now let me talk about the return flight. Again after we seated, a flight attendant came to ask about DD’s allergies, showed me the menu to make sure that is something DD could eat, then put a sticker on her seat. The snacks were the same. The first meal was very similar but with a different kind of fish and no miso sauce this time. DD asked for bread but the flight attendant gave her both rice and bread, since rice would go much better with the grilled fish. DD did not eat the seaweed dish again but finished the fish and rice.

When I saw the menu, I noticed the second meal included a chocolate cake. I told DD she “might” get a chocolate cake, and that got her excited. She wanted to stay awake for it, but I told her to go to sleep and promised her I would wake her up. So when they started to serve the second meal, I woke her up. The flight attendant brought DD her meal as soon as they saw she was up. Oh, boy what a breakfast it was…Her plate had a chocolate cake (more like muffin), cookies, breads, jelly and grape juice. Sugar overload!!! :eek:

31337880186_2ebbf83647_z_d.jpg

DD ate the chocolate cake as soon as she saw it, so it’s not in this photo…

She shared some cookies with me, and I thought they were pretty good. DD was too full to eat any of the breads, which were not the best breads but at least they were safe for her to eat.

ANA had toys for kids. DD could choose 1 toy out of 3 choices. She chose a toy (fake) watch in the shape of plane. She actually left it on the place on the first flight, so she picked the same toy again on the return flight, and this time she put it in her backpack.

31374172075_527ca1491c_z_d.jpg

The return flight was not full and we have empty seats next to DD and behind DD. That was great because I did not have to worry about her bothering other people.

We liked flying with ANA. The flight attendants were so nice and friendly. And I actually liked their Japanese promotional videos called Tastes of Japan. I watched all they had, and they made me want to visit everywhere in Japan!

And I guess this depends more on the day & time and the terminals they use, but I liked how less crowded the airports were for both departing and returning. We did not have to encounter long lines at Narita or Houston, which was great especially after the long flights!

Hotel

We stayed at Hilton Tokyo Bay this time. We enjoyed our stay at Oriental Hotel Tokyo Bay in June, and they did have a good price for a small room again, but I wanted to try something different this time and wanted to stay at one of the official hotels. We were not going there on weekends, but I wanted the guarantee park admission because of the holiday, and wanted to try the monorail. DD did ask to stay at Disney hotel…but the available rooms were very limited and the price was higher than what I remembered seeing in June. Disney Celebration hotel was available and the cute decor was very tempting. But originally I booked the room at Tokyo Bay Maihama Club Resort. I am very budget conscious and they had the best price among all the official hotels about 2 months before our tip, and their restaurant says they would accommodate food allergies given prior notices. Being a value resort, Disney Celebration hotel only offer limited breakfast. Also I know the picture can be misleading, but I liked the look of the open lobby of this hotel. And they have a type of room they could put the 2 beds together (some rooms have the fixed night stand between beds).

But less than 2 weeks before our trip, I saw Hilton was having a sale, so I switched my reservation. I needed the room for 3 nights, and had to make 2 different reservations because the sale did not apply to our last night stay for Friday. And I applied for Hilton’s best price guarantee program for my Friday-night reservation, because I found a much better price on a 3rd party travel site. They did match the price and more, but I did not enjoy the process…there were some issue, from their website issues to customer service not updating the new rate. In the end I contacted Hilton Tokyo Bay and asked them to deal with it, and they did. I love Japanese customer service! ::yes::

So anyway…our Disney days were at the end of our 1 week trip. We flew from Kobe airport to Haneda airport. At Haneda I bought a limo bus ticket to Hilton. The bus would stop at all hotels in the Disney Resort area, and Hilton was the last stop. The bus first stopped at Disneyland Hotel, and DD thought it was our stop and I was surprising her… Sorry, kiddo, but mama was not paying for this hotel…I told her to take me there when she is grown and have a job…:rolleyes: DD was a bit disappointed, but quickly got excited once we got to Hilton. She thought I picked the prettiest hotel in the area.

31374171585_0748bc73f2_z_d.jpg

There were some light decorations outside for the holidays, and they had the miniature trains in the lobby. This is to show their charity effort, and all those company names were the ones that support it.

They had kids’ play area right next to the check-in counters. They were playing Disney movies in 2 screens, and little children were screaming and running around. They were loud, and at first I thought it was odd to have the kids’ area there. But then realized that must help parents with small children when the counter has long lines.

The bell desk took care of our suitcase from the time we got off the bus, and soon they brought it to our room. I reserved Happy Magic Room, which had very cute decorations!

31337882486_e3c66aef6a_z_d.jpg

30552598734_80f31c7fe4_z_d.jpg

I had asked to have the beds placed together, and was happy to see we got 3 beds. I liked this room had a long counter table and open shelves. They are much more useful than a desk!

DD was so happy and excited to be in this room. There were 2 picture books by the bed. I don’t know if the books come in English, but the books in our room were in Japanese. The books are based on the decor of the Happy Magic Room (or the room is based on the book?). It is about a 6-year-old witch-in-training girl named Tiara, who lives in the magic forest. She becomes friends with some farm animals, thus those animals on the wall. They do have “magic” features little kids would love in the room…DD sure loved them. Also loved that they have kids’ amenities like kiddie toothbrush, body sponge, slippers, and pajama (though it was too big for DD and she did not wear it). Also there is a kids’ step stool in the shape of wood stump in the bathroom.

31337882386_c8fe9cb8cb_z_d.jpg

Actually the magic starts when you get off the elevator, since the entire floor is decorated as Happy Magic Room floor. You see the carpet and the wall decor continues outside the rooms.

I was certain DD would love this room, so it was worth reserving this room. She thanked me and told me she loved me so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so…much! :teeth::lovestruc

Last edited:
DD just wanted to stay in the room, but I told her we were going to get the park tickets for the next day, so I would not have to deal with it in the morning. I went to the bell desk, and asked about the tickets. They could sell me the advanced tickets (at Oriental Hotel they could only sell the tickets on the day of the park visit), but was told in cash only. I had enough cash, but wanted to save them so decided to go to the ticketing center in Ikspiari.

I had made the dinner reservation at Forest Garden restaurant at the hotel. I went there and let them know we would be late for our reservation time for about 30 min, and then hopped on to the shuttle bus to Maihama station. There at the ticketing enter I bought our tickets using credit card, checked out the Disney store, and then hopped back on the bus to the hotel for dinner.

31341959096_b1e88fcde3_z_d.jpg

Here are the Tsum Tsum items we got from the Disney store.:cutie:

I had made the dinner reservation online, and noted DD’s food allergies. They emailed me the allergen list of the buffet menu, and also offered to make a special plate for her. I could tell there was little DD could eat off the buffet, so I asked for the special plate. It was grilled chicken and steamed vegetable. I also got fresh tomatoes and rice from the buffet for her. We could have sushi made-to-order, so I asked for cucumber rolls for DD. The sushi chef brought the rolls to our table himself. They had ice cream for dessert but I did not know about the ingredients, so asked to check for us. We were so happy to know the ice cream was egg-free! Besides the ice cream, only dessert options for DD was very limited selections of fruits, since she could not eat any of the cakes or cookies. They did have egg-free marshmallow that were made in house, and also a chocolate fountain, but I was advised not to give them to DD due to the possibility of cross-contamination.

Overall it was a good dinner, but I probably would not go there again unless I do not have any other choices. The food did not wow me and I thought the selections were limited. If DD did not have allergies, I would have eaten at one of the many restaurants at Ikspiari…

I liked that Hilton has a convenience store inside. I think it is 24-hour open. We picked up a quick bites and drinks from there every day. I wished they served hot coffee like Lawson…since other places to get coffee (coffee/wine bar and take-out food shop) in the hotel were not open 24 hours. Speaking of coffee…there is no coffee maker in the room. They do have a hot pot and green tea bags. While this is normal in Japan, I was hoping to have coffee in the room, since this is Hilton and another smaller hotel we stayed in Osaka had coffee option.

Hilton seemed to be a very popular choice. There were always many people at the lobby. The shuttle bus to the Maihama station or Bayside station were always full, while I saw the ones to other hotels were running almost empty.

Overall I liked this Hilton. I would recommend the Happy Magic Room if you have small children who love fairy tales and magic.

OK, I think that should be enough about airline and the hotel… :)

Disney Day 1

It was Thanksgiving Thursday…a noise woke us up before 6:20 am. I got up and looked around. The squeaking noise seemed to be coming from the corner of the wall between bathroom and the room. DD woke up too. I thought maybe people upstairs were up early? But we did not hear any footsteps, and the noise stopped. At that point early in the morning, I was regretting my choice to switch the hotel… :(

We were expecting rain that day. I opened the paper doors of the window and saw…SNOW??? :eek: I knew it was going to be cold, but SNOW??? We sang, ♪I~m dreaming of a whi~te Thanksgiving!♪ :teeth: That does not happen in Texas! Turns out it is not common to see snow in November in Tokyo either, as the news was saying the last time that happened was more than 50 years ago.

31374175975_060103117b_z_d.jpg

I had rain coats and a small compact umbrella. But decided a larger umbrella would be better, so went to the convenience store downstairs and got one. I also stopped by the coffee/wine bar to get a cup of coffee and a croissant. DD had milk and onigiri (rice ball) from the convenience store for breakfast, but I bought them the night before so she could eat in the room as I got ready. We don’t usually eat big breakfast, so that was good enough for us.

I also stopped at the front desk to get the password for WiFi (free for Hilton members). Then I asked about the noise that woke us up…what could that had been? Turned out, that was from an EARTHQUAKE. :eek: There had been earthquakes happening here and there in Japan, and this was one of the aftershocks. So, it was not the hotel's fault!

We were going to Disneyland that day and the park was opening at 9 am. We had plenty of time to get ready. I had DD dressed in top and bottom thermal underwear, shirt, dress, thick fleece leggings, 2 socks, fleece jacket, puff jacket, hat and gloves. I forgot to bring gloves, but was able to get them at a 100yen store before coming to Tokyo.

Yay!! I'm in! Can't wait to see the parks decked out for the holidays!! And in the snow! ah!!

Yay!! I'm in! Can't wait to see the parks decked out for the holidays!! And in the snow! ah!!

Welcome!
Snow/rain/cloudy weather prevented me from taking many photos. Wish I had taken more! But I hope you still enjoy reading my TR! :)

The Bayside station is right in front of the hotel, across the street. But we choose to catch a shuttle bus to the station rather than walking, because it was so cold and snowing. Also the bus runs so frequent, I thought the bus would come and go while we were walking.

31297675812_b4b376451c_z_d.jpg

You can see Hilton hotel from the station.

I bought 2-day monorail passes. We waited for few minutes, and got on the first car. There is no driver in the first car, so I told DD the train ran with the magic!

31263226381_99e73aa3e6_z_d.jpg

Here are the photo of the park tickets, monorail tickets, and Today information guides.

We got to the park just before opening. DD was so happy to see the snow and so happy to be at the Disneyland, she did not seem to be feeling cold. Soon the gate opened, and we went in. Just like we did last time, first we got the Fastpass to Monsters, Inc. ride. Then we went to the Haunted Mansion!
:hmghost:

Now, after we rode the Haunted Mansion ride last time, scared DD made me promise I would not take her there again until she is older and asks for it herself. I kept my promise…this time DD wanted to go there first thing in the morning! It was because she saw the Haunted Mansion transformation in the Disney promotional video back in the hotel room. I introduced the Nightmare before Christmas to DD just around Halloween time, and DD loved it! She still gets scared of ghosts and all, but the movie is one of her favorites now.

31406211916_efd467dc6e_z_d.jpg

31297649412_7f8a4609ce_z_d.jpg

So we went in, there was no wait, DD was so excited and not scared at all going there…and we both LOVED the ride!!! :lovestruc DD had been hamming those mischievous trick-or-treaters’ song all the time, so when she heard that song during the ride, that added extra excitement to her. I thought the decor was amazing…it truly was the Nightmare before Christmas kind of fun! When we got off the ride, we were talking how much we loved the ride, so I asked DD if she wanted to ride it again. She said YES! So we went right back, again no line, and enjoyed the ride for the second time!
:hmghost:

There was no line for Dumbo or Tea Cup, but did not feel like riding those especially in the cold weather. We chose Snow White’s Adventures. We had to share the ride with other older couple. We were placed for the back seat, but the older lady let us switch with them, saying DD would enjoy it more in the front seat. Very nice!

Then we went to ride the Star Tours. DD was clearly tall enough for this ride, but they wanted to measure her and gave her a wrist band. There was a short wait, but soon we were on a spaceship! :yoda:

31297675732_5582daba47_z_d.jpg

31406211906_fccfa334d3_z_d.jpg

We both enjoy this ride, and wished our space travel could have last longer.

Then we rode Monsters, Inc. Ride & Go Seek! with our Fastpass. It sure was another cute and fun ride. When we came out, DD asked to buy the flashlight from the gift shop. I do like the ride, but not enough to buy the flashlight. We did go to get another Fastpass for it.
:sulley:

DD was saying she was hungry. We still had plenty of time before our lunch reservation, so I took her to Plaza Restaurant. There, we got one food DD had been asking for…Mike 和zowski!

31327344931_2d443b7f3f_z_d.jpg

That is one cute character food DD can eat, so she had been asking for it ever since I mentioned we might go back to Tokyo Disney! I got one for each of us, and nothing else. I did not want to make us full before our lunch. The Plaza Restaurant was full and we could not find a table inside. We had to sit at the outside table.
The sweet bean paste may not be for everyone, and this certainly is not the best Japanese sweet you can get in Japan, but Mike is cute and we both enjoyed eating him. ;)

Then we checked out World Bazaar area to see if any characters were out there. Yes! First, we saw Robin Hood!

31297644282_e04bd672bf_z_d.jpg

Then we saw Bert! Mary Poppins was not there, but we were pretty excited to see Bert. :bounce: Mary Poppins is one of DD's favorite movies and she loves to sing the songs. It was not hard getting Bert’s attention…there were many people around him, but they were not like the mob of ladies trying to see Prince Eric at DisneySea. DD and Bert talked about his bamboo cane.

31327323051_8a7ce84479_z_d.jpg

I saw Alice, but there were way too many people around her. Alice is so popular in Japan! I love Alice, but DD is not much interested, so we looked for someone else to see.

Then we saw Wendy and Smee. Now, I understand Wendy was trying to stay warm, but she clearly was wearing little too much under her blue dress. She looked odd…like square shape. We were not eager to see them, so we skipped them too. If Peter Pan was there, it would have been a different story…

Good on you for braving Disney in the snow! My friends and I were originally planning on doing Disneyland that day, but fear of rain and the cold meant we changed our plans and went on that Friday instead. Looks like you and your DD had a wonderful time! :D

Good on you for braving Disney in the snow! My friends and I were originally planning on doing Disneyland that day, but fear of rain and the cold meant we changed our plans and went on that Friday instead. Looks like you and your DD had a wonderful time! :D

For DD and me, cold and rain meant nothing but Disney! :teeth:

Even though I made the hotel reservation near Disney and lunch reservations, I was not sure if we were really going to Disney for both 2 days in Tokyo until we were actually in Japan. We were there during the fall foliage season, and I was thinking we should explorer that more. But after seeing the forecast of rain and cold, I knew going to mountain or shrines/temples would have been miserable. We were not really into shopping (but DD may say she would love to spend an entire day at a toy store :rolleyes:) and no other indoor entertainments interest us more.

Our day was not perfect, but still filled with fun and I am glad we went. Hope your Friday was great! The weather was nicer and I saw more people on Friday!

We went to test our luck at the show lottery. We tried to get the tickets for One Man's Dream II. I asked DD to kiss my hand for the good luck, and pressed “start” button….and we WON! We got the tickets!!! :woohoo:

31009075770_f1e51d4b1b_z_d.jpg

We still had time before our lunch, so went into Mickey’s PhilharMagic. There was no wait. The theater was decorated nicely and I loved the Hades poster! I can’t remember if I saw this at WDW.

31297678562_4522cd328b_z_d.jpg

I have read this tip somewhere on DIS…to give toy jewels to kids around you after PhilharMagic show to spread the magic. I liked the idea and was sure DD would love that. But I did not do that to other kids...mainly because those small jewels can be choking hazard to little kids, and the kids you see on weekdays are mostly younger than DD. I would ask a permission from the parents of course, but felt a little odd about it. As a parent myself, I am not sure how I would feel if a stranger wanted to give DD some toys…choking hazard toys. Not a CM, but a complete stranger. So I brought just a few toy jewels for DD. At the Jewel scene I saw DD trying to catch them (kids just can’t help it), then I pretended to catch them and gave the jewels to her. DD was not sure what had happened! How did mommy get those??? :laughing:

We came out of the theater, and DD was happy to have those magical jewels…which she calls them diamonds.;) She wanted to go back and this time she wanted to get them herself! I told her she would need longer arms to reach them. So she asked me to get a ring for her this time! :faint: Well I was not prepared with rings… I told her I would try. I still had few more jewels with me, knowing DD might want to see the show more than once (at WDW we saw it 4 times!), I did not give her all the jewels during the first show. So I got her jewels again the second time, told her those were all I could catch… I guess I need to be prepared with rings and necklace next time! :laughing:

When we came out of the theater for the second time, it was our lunch reservation time. I made the lunch reservations for this trip because I expected the parks to be busier than the last time we were there. I had the priority seating reservation at Eastside Café. I chose this restaurant because DD could have pasta there.

We were seated at a cozy booth table. As soon as I mentioned we would need the low-allergen meal, they called the manager for us. The manager asked what DD is allergic to, and showed me the menu. I asked if it was possible to change the dessert jelly to ice cream, but was told there is no substitution for allergy menu. I just asked not to give us the jelly then, since DD was not going to eat it.

31297675492_e22d5f60b3_z_d.jpg

So here is her low-allergen meal plate. One of the Mickey ears is empty because there is no dessert. She did not like the squash soup much, but ate everything else. She was happy to see the Mickey-shaped carrot, but dropped it on the floor trying to eat it.

I ordered Christmas Fantasy Special course menu for myself. First came antipasto.

31406211816_7a6746e148_z_d.jpg

Then Pasta.

31297675532_27e923662a_z_d.jpg

31297675392_3b25f10783_z_d.jpg

The dessert was chocolate and lemon mousse. I was told the menu is based on the Beauty and the Beast theme, and the dessert is based on Belle’s dress. The dessert came with an edible rose. I let DD have it…and then she dropped that too. Somehow she was being very clumsy. :o

They told me I could have as many breads as I wanted, but one was enough. I did drink at least 3 cups of coffee though. My meal was good. I think I liked the antipasto the best.

The snow had become rain. We wanted to watch the Christmas parade, so we were not going back to the hotel for nap. Also since it would have been too cold to stay in the park at night, I thought it would be better to stay in the park as long as we could during the day.

31327344791_581acf948e_z_d.jpg

31327344701_92e518bd57_z_d.jpg

Just after we walked through the center park area, I heard the announcement that the Christmas parade had been cancelled due to rain! :sad: We were disappointed, but what could we do…:( I heard there would be greetings by the characters instead, but was not sure what to expect. I took DD to Enchanted Tiki Room. I have not heard good things about this attraction, but at least we would be indoors and we love Stitch!

31297678192_a464283735_z_d.jpg

31327344561_48af7efa39_z_d.jpg

The show did not wow us, but it was cute. DD thought the singing girl bird was pretty. It would have been a better experience if she could understand Japanese.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!