Holiday wishes

last year, I think it said "holiday wishes," but actually were only shown on party nights. :(
I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure Christmas week 2017 was only HEA. I would find it difficult to believe they would reverse course and show Wishes this year....

Thanks for letting us know. I will be there for Christmas too and was bummed to see HEA listed as a possibility. Guess I will keep my dessert party reservation after all!

last year, I think it said "holiday wishes," but actually were only shown on party nights. :(
I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure Christmas week 2017 was only HEA. I would find it difficult to believe they would reverse course and show Wishes this year....

I'm not sure what it said last year, but I wouldn't be surprised if they reversed to Holiday Wishes. Last year HEA was new, therefore they might have kept showing it. If they changed it to Holiday Wishes, I would suppose it will be because they plan on showing it. Either way, people MUST know that this version, at least until now, has always been without perimeter fireworks (Perimeter are only up in Party nights).

FWIW...

Yes, HEA was the show Christmas Week 2017. Prior years it was Holiday Wishes.

When the December 2018 park calendar was released earlier this year the show Christmas week was listed as Holiday Wishes.

Disney did a schedule update last Friday where both Holiday Wishes and HEA were listed - which was odd and confusing.

Now, Disney has removed HEA so it once again shows only Holiday Wishes that week.

My assumption is the calendar is correct and they intend to go back to showing Holiday Wishes that week like years prior to 2017.

Unless they change things again!

Thanks for posting this. I’m really happy to read this.
My dream of watching wishes from my contemporary balcony in my jammies with a wee hot chocolate on Christmas Eve is back on....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!