Holiday Wishes on non-party dates

mpb2000

Mouseketeer
My wife and I had to reschedule a weekend trip that will include a stop at MK on the evening of December 22. I was looking at the schedule for the day and was surprised to see Holiday Wishes as the nighttime show instead of Happily Ever After, even though there is no Very Merry Christmas Party that night. It sounds like Disney does this for a few days close to Christmas. While we haven’t seen Holiday Wishes, we absolutely LOVE Happily Ever After, and are bummed about this, which I’m sure would probably make us the only ones. Regardless, we’re going so I was wondering if Disney does anything else on those days close to Christmas they would normally only do during the Christmas Party. Thanks for the info.

My wife and I had to reschedule a weekend trip that will include a stop at MK on the evening of December 22. I was looking at the schedule for the day and was surprised to see Holiday Wishes as the nighttime show instead of Happily Ever After, even though there is no Very Merry Christmas Party that night. It sounds like Disney does this for a few days close to Christmas. While we haven’t seen Holiday Wishes, we absolutely LOVE Happily Ever After, and are bummed about this, which I’m sure would probably make us the only ones. Regardless, we’re going so I was wondering if Disney does anything else on those days close to Christmas they would normally only do during the Christmas Party. Thanks for the info.
The MOUCParade runs twice daily and all Christmas shows also run daily Dec 22-31.

The MOUCParade runs twice daily and all Christmas shows also run daily Dec 22-31.
What are “all Christmas shows?” I didn’t see anything on the main park schedule page other than Wishes and the parade, but it probably wouldn’t show anything of a smaller scale.

The Christmas Castle stage show and the Totally Tomorrowland stage show revert to daily operation.

Yes. That’s part of the show CM’s roles: all parties then daily ops through Dec 31st.

Last Christmas Party is 12/21.
Right, but the question I had was about 12/22 and how the Christmas Party events work on the days near Christmas. There are no parties, but they still do Holiday Wishes, the holiday parade, and apparently, all the other Christmas Party events.

Right, but the question I had was about 12/22 and how the Christmas Party events work on the days near Christmas. There are no parties, but they still do Holiday Wishes, the holiday parade, and apparently, all the other Christmas Party events.
The Christmas offerings from the MVMCP roll over to everyday offerings during the days after the last party and NYE, they do this to give guests a real taste of Christmas during the busy season. Our has happened every year. You can now see the stage show and tomorrowland Christmas on the schedule on mde

Can see all the things you would normally see during the parties for free....including insane crowds! Yet, here I go again this year during the week of and after Christmas!

Can see all the things you would normally see during the parties for free....including insane crowds! Yet, here I go again this year during the week of and after Christmas!
Sort of. The one thing the party offers is a chance to meet a bunch of characters that aren't normally out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter