Holiday Inn Disney Springs

BethCPTSD

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has stayed here, and if you had a positive experience? It's mostly like where I'll be staying 3 weeks in May.

Thanks!
Beth

I haven't - because I now require a roll-in shower room, and since I travel with a helper person (usually our adult daughter) I like to have 2 beds in the room.

Lots of hotels have King + roll-in shower, and I need 2 Queens or 2 Full size beds...

I will be interested to hear your opinion of that property - We use a lot of IHG hotels when we travel, and typically are pretty happy with them.

Thank you, I'll be sure to let you know!
I don't really need the roll-in shower (I prefer baths, and a shower chair if I have to wash my hair) but I do need rooms that will have enough space for my power chair even though it's small. I just need to have room to charge it. It's foldable and only about 55 lbs.
Last year when I went with my husband we stayed at Doubletree Disney Springs and really enjoyed it, although it was simple. I'm hoping Holiday Inn is as good. I'm going just with my SD and meeting up with people to work on more training with him. I don't do well getting around on my own a lot, but I'm hoping with all I have to look forward to, it will motivate me past my exhaustion and other intrusive symptoms.

Thanks for writing, mamabunny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter