Holiday Decoration Questions

Savagekids

Mouseketeer
When do people start decorating their camp sites for Christmas? We are going the week of Thanksgiving but not staying for Thanksgiving. Hoping to catch some Christmas spirit.

Do any of the Cabin people decorate or just campsites?

Also, any word on when the Lodge tree might go up?

When do people start decorating their camp sites for Christmas? We are going the week of Thanksgiving but not staying for Thanksgiving. Hoping to catch some Christmas spirit.

Do any of the Cabin people decorate or just campsites?

Also, any word on when the Lodge tree might go up?
We have been at the fort during the 1st and 2nd weeks of November and have seen sites decorated for Christmas. Some cabin people decorate. We put some lights in the windows. We saw 1 cabin even had inflatables in our loop. One trip we were there the week before Thanksgiving and the fort put up their decorations that week.

We were there in 2013 for week of Thanksgiving and as the week of progressed more and more cabins and sites got decorated I recall the "OFFICIAL" decorations going up Thanksgiving night That's how I remember it

As far as the deluxe resorts, I've read on the Resorts DIS Board that there is an annual drawing among the resorts as to the order in which they will get their Christmas decorations up. So within a window of time the answer is, "it depends".

Some deluxe like GF will be starting their gingerbread house early, of course, but I don't know about the rest of the decorations.

Bama Ed

HA! We were there last year and the day after Halloween some folks started decorating for Christmas.. sambuster

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts