Holiday crowd strategy

Mom2Joce

It all started with a...
Ok, so we know going in it’s going to be crowded.

First, will hit the park that doesn’t have MM.
Second, grab a MaxPass when we enter the park AND hit one of the more busy rides (GG, RS, TSM)

Question, how many Maxpasses do you think we will be able to get on high crowd days.

It depends on which rides you want/hope to use the MP on. If you're aiming for all of the most popular attractions (TSMM, RSR, Space, and HMH), then I'd say, probably not to many. Otherwise, you can probably get a decent amount of MPs/FPs if you book a new MP/FP as soon as you are eligible. I used Maxpass for the first time last weekend and I have mixed feelings about it. I think it works great on low-to-moderate crowd days, but on high-crowd days, I'm less convinced that it's worth the cost because MP/FP times move out so quickly for the most popular attractions.

Aloha,

My free advice...if you are investing in a DLP trip, might as well do it right. Stay on property. Attend every early park opening. DL--Tue, Thu and Sat. DCA--Sun, Mon, Wed and Fri. Arrive at the gate 30' prior. Get MAXPASS. If you are smart and efficient and concentrate on the rides, you can knock out all of the key rides by lunch at DL and within three hours at DCA. After lunch, relax...enjoy the parks, shops, etc...My son and I went last December 11-15...four days and five nights. Best trip ever. MAXPASS worked awesome.

My $.02 about maxpass being worth it...
To me it doesn’t matter the number of rides I get. But with our situation time is precious. trekking all over the park back and forth to get a Fastpass from the kiosk then going back to ride is out if the question. During holidays I would think it would be even more worth it with bigger crowds to try to walk through.

I completely agree :)
Going to do it!!

My $.02 about maxpass being worth it...
To me it doesn’t matter the number of rides I get. But with our situation time is precious. trekking all over the park back and forth to get a Fastpass from the kiosk then going back to ride is out if the question. During holidays I would think it would be even more worth it with bigger crowds to try to walk through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter