~*~*~*~*Holiday Campaign to Maintain Check in~*~*~*~

anniet

DIS Veteran
One more hurdle (New Years) to get through!

How are we doing so far?

I stayed at 142. I would have liked to lose a little, but it probably is not going to happen until the second week in January.

How's everyone else doing?

I lost 2 lbs. last week and have maintained this week despite egg nog, frosted sugar cookies and the like. New Year's Eve is always a big pig-out opportunity so I have to make sure to stay OP for the first part of next week. Good luck everyone!

I'm holding steady, in spite of some very unhealthy choices! I'm ready to get back on plan - don't think I'm even going to wait until after New Year's. I just FEEL better when I eat low-carb.

I am holding steady overall. I've lost a pound or two on some days, but then a party or get together, and its back!:(
Well, at least I have not gained over the holiday period!:smooth: Come Jan 2, it's all seriousness and there won't be an extra 5 lbs there to worry about!!:Pinkbounc

I am coming in and admitting that I didn't maintain like I had intended to do. I gained, but I am back on track with my treadmilling and I started counting my points to the T yesterday. Keep up the great work everyone. I shouldn't have any trouble with New Years as we usually don't have any plans.

Despite some big temptations I have been able to stay OP for the last couple of weeks. Last week I lost 5lbs, and this week I've lost 4lbs. So it has been worth not indulging in the goodies. Now I just have to get past New Year!! :hyper:

I am holding steady overall. I've lost a pound or two on some days, but then a party or get together, and its back!

This is me too! Up and down but still managing to be the same.

I've maintained SO FAR......tonight will involve a martini and a bit of chocolate cake!

I've had company last week and this week and am on vacation this week, so I've had a bit of a 'vacation' attitude (ie, the planned treat of some Claim Jumper chocolate cake). What I'm discovering what's working for me as a low-carber, is to "Hellerize" any carbs into a one hour period, balanced with plenty of protien at that same meal. Also, I'm doing it at dinner so that it won't trigger any cravings for the rest of the day. Physical activity is up also, since I'm not chained to my desk at work, so that's helping too, I'm sure.

Onwards and Downwards everyone!

After falling off and gaining 4#, I got back on track and lost those 4#, however, because I have been on the go so much I have not been drinking enough water and I have stalled. I've added exercise yet no movement on the scale yet. I feel good and can see the difference in my clothes so I'm not complaining.
Wow :earseek:Catherine that is great you've loss 9# over the holidays.

::yes:: It is encouraging to hear so many of us are maintaing and getting back on track quickly if we fall off.

Thanks anniet for starting this thread.

ADisneyMom:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter