Holiday booked for June 2005!

Bonnie

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I'm new here! :earsboy: My name's Bonnie, I'm 23 years old, and I live in Hull in the UK.

I've been to Disneyland Paris twice before, but the last time I went was in 1998 so I think a lot has probably changed since then. :) I'm really excited about visiting the new park and, of course, riding on Space Mountain: Mission 2 when it opens! I've been obsessed with the park since the last time I visited and was supposed to be going at Christmas 2000, but unfortunately our plans fell through and I lost about £500. :(

Soooo... my partner and I have another holiday booked for June 10th-14th, 2005. We'll be staying for four nights at the Sequoia Lodge and I'm so excited! It's going to be my reward for completing my degree at university, which I will (hopefully) do in May this year. I'll be getting my results the week we leave, so I hope I'll do okay and that I'll be able to enjoy myself! ::MickeyMo We'll be travelling by Eurostar, first class. :D We were offered a cheap upgrade so we took it.

I think this board will be very useful if I have any questions. :D You all seem nice and friendly.

xxxx

Hi Bonnie! Welcome to the board. :wave:

You obviously know a fair bit about DLP already but if you have any questions ask away, everyone's very helpful here. :flower:

Rhiannon :wizard:

Bonnie, you'll have fully deserved your reward of DLRP mag?c after the degree.
Everyone on this board is very helpful. Ask away and have a look at others trip reports for ideas and suggestions.

Reid

Welcome to the boards Bonnie.

We shall be leaving in June as you arrive, I'm sure you'll have a great holiday.

Even though this will be our 5th visit I've just bought the Simon Veness book a Brits Guide to DLP and found it very informative. It's full of tips and worth reading.

We've also found Simon's book very informative.
I'm reading up on WDW guide as part of my homework :teeth:

Reid

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I do actually have the latest edition of Simon's book and I love it. I've read it from cover to cover several times. :) It's fantastic and very informative!

Welcome, Bonnie!

I stayed at Sequoia Lodge last February and really liked it. If you have any questions about it, ask away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter