"Holes" sequel "Small Steps"

StitchfansJr

<font color=red><marquee>Hold your head high heavy
Who loves the book "Holes" or the new sequel "Small Steps"? I loved "Holes" so I HAD to get "Small Steps"! Has anyone read these books?

EDIT: I clicked return on accdient so no Poll.

I didn't know about it either, before I saw it at Target. I hope they have Small Steps in a movie! (Just to tell you it's for 10 and up, and has more bad words than Holes)

polysisterchick said:
i think i'll try to check it out at a library before buying.

that way, i'll know if i like it as much as holes.
Not trying to ruin the book for you, but it's just what everyone does after Camp Green Lake closes.

It has 257 pages. I read it in two days, bc I was so hooked on the book.

I really like Holes, but like the sequel just bored me. I couldn't even read past 10 pages. :confused3

i LOVED the second book
i couldn't put it down
i thought it was better than the first

I've read Holes but I've never heard of "Small steps" Sounds interesting though and I will have 2 read it!!!

StitchfansJr said:
Who loves the book "Holes" or the new sequel "Small Steps"? I loved "Holes" so I HAD to get "Small Steps"! Has anyone read these books?

EDIT: I clicked return on accdient so no Poll.
IVE READ BOTH OF THEM LIKE 15 TIMES EACH :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

i read holes it was good the other book sounds cool maybe i'll get it out of the libary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter