Hold luggage?

cmsnyder77

Mouseketeer
Hi. I have never stayed onsite at universal before and am looking at Cabana Bay. My arrival flight is early morning and departure flight is late evening. Will they hold my luggage for me on these days or what are my options?

Hi. I have never stayed onsite at universal before and am looking at Cabana Bay. My arrival flight is early morning and departure flight is late evening. Will they hold my luggage for me on these days or what are my options?

Yes, they will hold luggage. The desk is right near the main guest service desk.

Not sure what time of year you are going, but there are also lockers and showers (with towels) in the fitness area. I usually leave a change of clothes there and take a shower before heading to the airport.

yes, luggage services will store your stuff. You can check in at the front desk whenever you arrive-get your room keys (to access early entry at the parks if you want or access the pool) and they will text you when your room is ready. Occasionally the room will actually be ready and you can even get in your room!

For your late flight home- you can also try to request a later hotel check out--when I have asked I usually can get until noon complimentary. It just gives us a chance to go to early entry in the parks the last day and then come back to actually pack up and store our luggage before we hang out at resort until it's time to go. Like someone else mentioned above, the fitness center is great to be able to take a shower before heading back to airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!