Hobby Lobby Sale

bcvprincesses

DIS Veteran
I just came back from Hobby Lobby and this week they have their t-shirts for 1/2 off. This makes the kids shirts $1.50 and the adult shirts $2.00. You can't beat that price. They also had an internet coupon for 40 % off anything that is not on sale so I used it to buy transfer paper. My total for 14 shirts and 14 pages of paper was $32. I hope this helps someone.

are those fairly heavy weight shirts? I have to go about an hour to Hobby Lobby and it would help to know before I left. Thanks!

I miss Hobby Lobby! I moved to CA in March 2004, and I've been without Hobby Lobby ever since. Sigh. It's so sad. I wish I could go check out that sale...

They are a really great shirt. I have used them in the past and they wash really well. I hope you like them.

I have used a lot of hobby lobby shirts and I have been really happy with how they have held up!!!

I saw it in Sunday's paper just haven't had time to get there to see, is the sale for white T's only or colored shirts too.
I will try and swing by there tomorrow.
Thanks

The closest Hobby Lobby is an hour away. I made a special trip SATURDAY to get our t-shirts. Then I get on the board today and found out I could have spent half the money. Sigh.

January 23 - January 28

Youth & Adult SHORT SLEEVE T-Shirt Sale -- 50% off

Several scrapbooking items -- one-third off

-- Rob

Thanks, I need to go back I washed the shirts yesterday and it looks like some shrunk and may be a bit snug for DD now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter