HO-HO-HOLY GRINCHMAS...10 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS AT RPR..NOV/DEC 2018

It's over so soon???? For some reason a few trip reports have become my lifeline lately. Things just are so crazy, when I think they're smoothing out then something else happens.
Reading your 'babbling' as you call it is actually heaven.

Can't wait until your next report!

Loved it as usual Carole! I so look forward to your wonderfully detailed reports! Very sorry the end was full of illness, however, you had a wonderful lunch with your friend!

I never knew you could here Kreacher upstairs at the 3 broomsticks, I love it!! I have to check this out on our next time there.

Hooray for the trips coming up in 2019! I will be tagging along on all of them through the awesome TR’s!!

Thanks again for all the details and your honest opinions!!

Another fantastic report Carole! So sorry for the illness - that has happened to me too. But Orlando is the best! I am adding KSC to my April trip now

Thank you so much, oh it seems everyone had something didn't they.......and I`m thrilled you are going to visit KSC.....please let us know how you enjoyed the visit.....

And so glad you enjoyed this one too!!!

Everyone enjoys your trip reports Carole!

You put a lot of love into them

Thanks so much mac......I`m happy you enjoyed it too...…

Yep, they can be time consuming, but they are fun to write too.....keeps me out of mischief!!!

Fabulous as usual Carole!!!

We just did a short stay last month and won’t be back until September, I always love the wonderful photos, as many times as we have been I can look at them and put myself back there with memories of sounds and smells and excitement, your phenomenal writing really helps also!

Thank you so much...….

Yes, pictures are absolutely one of the best memories to have of trips......we do love our pictures!!! But, I am so glad you liked this one as much...….

Oh September will be here before you know it...….time goes past so quickly!!! Maybe see you there at some point...….:thumbsup2

Great report...sad that it's over. There are few places I dread being sick more than on a plane...but then again I hate flying, so it's double the misery lol.

Us too! My husband is still hacking away and actually had to go to the urgent clinic two days after we returned, as his fever climbed quite high. That bug was a bad one and so many people visiting Orlando in Nov/Dec seemed to catch it from what I've been reading on the boards and in facebook. We usually get colds, but not like that. :crazy2:

Here's hoping we're both healthier next time. Looking forward to your march report.

Oh my goodness that would be double the misery!!! We adore flying so we were annoyed we didn't get to enjoy this last flight home!!

Oh that does sound nasty!! Hope he`s doing better now, visits to urgent care are awful to have to do.....yes, I`ve never heard of so many people being ill at the one time.....seems everyone we know had something or other...….yes, it was the worst cold I think we`ve ever had...…hope you`re both better now too....

Yes, we hope not to be bad next time.....lol...….and thank you again, I`m glad you enjoyed it...….March is just around the corner...…..::yes::

Reactions: shh
Babble away! That's what makes your trip reports wonderful! Can't wait for the next one!

lol......permission to babble.....love it!!!!

Thanks....I`m pleased you enjoyed this one and glad you`ll be along for the next one too...….appreciate the comments along the way too...…..:)

Another great trip report Carole......as always wonderfully written. Tell the camera man Tom he did a great job. His camera shot in the Christmas bulb was a cool idea.

It’s always so nice to see a family enjoying their time together.

Hope you all have recovered from the lingering effects of that bug.

You will be in the Florida sunshine :sunny: before you know it enjoying Mardi Gras. Laissez les bons temps rouler friend.

D2905A60-2DE7-459F-B70C-89EF12150EA6.jpeg

Hope to see you all for the next one...…..March is just around the corner.

Hooray! I feel like clapping! What a lovely trip report, Carole! It's been such fun reading and following along. Don't apologize for a moment for taking your time writing it. I have SO enjoyed logging in each day to catch up and look for new posts from you. Really!

We all just love your reports - I love the way you write - you have such a friendly way of expressing yourself and your reviews are so thoughtful. I am so happy to hear of your planned 2019 trips and am really looking forward to reading them. I hope your February is going along well with your "prep" for your March trip!

Thanks again for taking the time to write such a fantastic trip report :)

Wow.....such high praise indeed.......Thank you so much....that means a lot, it really does.

I`m always glad anyone enjoys them, so to hear you enjoyed it so much is lovely to hear......I love writing them and do beat myself up I should get them done quicker!!!

March trip will fall into place too.....we do actually have a few things planned and a couple of meets this next trip too, so as always we are so looking forward to being back again...….and glad to know you`ll be along for that one too!!!

Thank you again, that was so kind of you...…..:)

It's over so soon???? For some reason a few trip reports have become my lifeline lately. Things just are so crazy, when I think they're smoothing out then something else happens.
Reading your 'babbling' as you call it is actually heaven.

Can't wait until your next report!

Oh bless you......you`ve had such a tough time recently I recall...….I really and truly hope your life gets back on to a more even keel soon….sending hugs...…..

Thank you!!!

I`m so glad you've enjoyed my babblings.....lol......I think I could excel in it at times...…:laughing:

But, I`m glad you`ll be along for the next one too, and thank you too for the lovely comments......always nice to read...….:)

Loved it as usual Carole! I so look forward to your wonderfully detailed reports! Very sorry the end was full of illness, however, you had a wonderful lunch with your friend!

I never knew you could here Kreacher upstairs at the 3 broomsticks, I love it!! I have to check this out on our next time there.

Hooray for the trips coming up in 2019! I will be tagging along on all of them through the awesome TR’s!!

Thanks again for all the details and your honest opinions!!

Thank you so much Caroline...….yes, the end was a little bit of a downer.....but, it didn't take away too much of our trip.....I`m glad Kyle got a full week before he was laid low...….

So glad to hear you`ll be reading along in the future......always nice to see you here.....and yes, at the bottom of the stairs.....we love it!!!! It`s not always clear but hopefully you`ll hear it...….

Again, thank you and so glad you enjoyed it...…..:)

Another great trip report Carole......as always wonderfully written. Tell the camera man Tom he did a great job. His camera shot in the Christmas bulb was a cool idea.

It’s always so nice to see a family enjoying their time together.

Hope you all have recovered from the lingering effects of that bug.

You will be in the Florida sunshine :sunny: before you know it enjoying Mardi Gras. Laissez les bons temps rouler friend.

View attachment 381541

Merci, nous allons!!!!

Thanks Robo…….I`m always glad to see you post and happy you enjoyed it......yes, family time is the most important thing in the world to us.....we would still have him along every trip if we could.....but of course he`s got his own life things going on......so we take the time while we can!!

I`ll tell Tom what you said...….he`ll be happy to hear this.....he does enjoy taking pictures and yes, I loved the bauble pictures too.

Looking forward to being back and yes, we`ll enjoy some Mardi Gras time too!!!

Thank you again Robo and thanks for the picture!!!

Hi Carole, thank you for another fascinating read - I especially enjoyed your adventures at NASA. Both my husband
and I desperately want to make a day trip over to the east coast. Your pictures and commentary were so on point. I definitely kept notes on where to go - and what to see. So sorry that your whole family got sick - there is nothing worse than air travel when you feel so poorly. You are troopers! :flower1: Looking forward to your next adventure :flower1:

Brenda:flower:

Hi Carole, thank you for another fascinating read - I especially enjoyed your adventures at NASA. Both my husband
and I desperately want to make a day trip over to the east coast. Your pictures and commentary were so on point. I definitely kept notes on where to go - and what to see. So sorry that your whole family got sick - there is nothing worse than air travel when you feel so poorly. You are troopers! :flower1: Looking forward to your next adventure :flower1:

Brenda:flower:

Awww thank you Brenda.......I hope you do make it over to see it......amazing place...it’s definitely in our plans again in December........

I’m so happy you enjoyed reading along.......and yes, I have to say the flight was a tough one......never been so glad to see the UK this time......very unusual!!!

But, thank you for your lovely comments.......always enjoyed reading them........:)

We arrive at HRH in 26 days! Maybe we'll see you around!

Hi Denamac..........

Oh it’s just around the corner for us isn’t it!!! Oh please say hello if you see us anywhere around the parks or hotels......would be nice to see you and say hi........:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!