Hmmm-- SPP and VMK

tofubeast

DIS Veteran
Sometimes I wonder if one of the old game engineers from VMK works for Superpoke Pets or if there is some swiping going on. I'll admit, I "play" this game on FB just because it reminds me of room creating in VMK which I miss very much. There are times, I will see habitats and items that are very reminiscent of VMK. Here is the most obvious example (but know there are others out there). These are not my own pics/rooms.

The Dream Suite:
16ht5cy.jpg

SuperPoke Pets:
2lveqvt.jpg

See similarity in the room, also the chair and bed? The person has their room crowded with random stuff, but the chair and bed went with this habitat (as they call it in the game.)

Well, regardless, I still miss "our" game. Wish they would bring it back in some sort of fashion. Though, as I am now caring for our new baby girl (1st child), I wouldn't have as much time to play as I used too.

Miss ya guys--- :hug:

"AtomicSpaceGirl"

Definitely some similarities there :)

I miss the room building as well

Definitely someone from the VMK team or better yet, the designer of the room was influenced by VMK. xD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter