Historically Speaking: Food and Wine

Virgo10

<font color=darkorchid>Really, this year there's n
I'm not sure about this but was last year the first time they had entertainment at the F&W event? I'm wondering when they are going to release the list of people who are performing and when they will be there. Last year's acts were fabulous and if the Disney God's are smiling on me, I hope to be there this year to see some of them. :)

Does anyone have a clue as to when we can expect Disney to release this information?

Roberta

Here's the entertainment line-up:
Three Dog Night (October 28 - November 01)
The 5th Dimension (November 02 - 06)
Chubby Checker & The Wildcats (November 12 - 16)
Also, Sister Sledge, The Spinners and Chic featuring Nile Rodgers. The dates for these 3 acts haven't been released yet.

These 6 acts should be all of them. The festival is 30 days long and each act (so far) has been booked for 5 days.

Half the acts were at last year's fesival: The 5th Dimension, Chubby Checker and Sister Sledge. It's the first time for the other 3: Three Dog Night, The Spinners and Chic featuring Nile Rodgers.

This info is quoted from Steve Soares WDW entertainment site.
http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/index.htm

Sounds great, I'll be there again this year! :smooth:

I went to that site and the dates for the Party for the Senses are all Saturdays except for Oct. 24. I hope that is a mistake as we are arriving on Oct. 25. Does anyone know how to check this out?

You could go back to Steve Soares site & post the question, that's actually a message board dedicated to just WDW entertainment questions & answers! :cool:

What a great site! Makes me anxious to reserve some of the special Food and Wine events. Could you please tell me how to get to their message boards? I feel silly, but I simply cannot see a link to the message boards. Thanks!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!