Historical Art of Animation Discounts

danajune

Earning My Ears
Hi! I haven't been on the boards in a few years, I'm so behind on all the inside information!!

We are planning a trip for Feb 2018. We booked a Lion King Family Suite and a Little Mermaid Standard Room at Art of Animation.

Historically, have there been any discounts that time of year for those room types at that resort?

Thanks everyone!!

Last year I think on the suites they had a 15% discount during the week only. Nothing on the weekend. So I am now seriously reconsidering AoA for February 2018. I am not going to pay almost $300 for a suite there, when I might very likely get a standard room at the Beach Club for the same price.

I believe that the little mermaid rooms are generally excluded from most discount rates. The suites are included though.

The little mermaid rooms are never ever included in any discounts. Even free dining. The suites are though.

I can't speak for February, but we had 30% on a Nemo Suite (military discount) in April 2016. We loved that room!!

You can often get a discount on the Little Mermaid rooms by booking through a site like Orbitz or Cheapticktes. Usually their discounts are around 15%, but sometime you can find 20% off. But, those rooms are never discounted direct from Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!