Hippy Dippy Pool (at POP) hours?

I miss the pool being open extended hours.
I remember coming home from closing each park and being able to hit the pool to cool off.

I remember coming home from closing each park and being able to hit the pool to cool off.
I was surprised when we left early from the park and to the pool between 8:30 and 8:50 and it was already closed last week!

Not just extended hours,but 24/7 hours!

The only times Guests couldn't swim were during cleanings.

Those were different times before the fences--in July the Pools would be full of 15s at 3:00 AM!lol:)

Ever since the young boy drowned at one of the value resorts when his family was swimming late at night, the pools have been closed much earlier and none are open 24 hours.

We stayed at POP April 28-May 2. It was myself, DH and our 2 teen sons, 14yo and 15 yo. We had a great time! This is the first time staying at a value resort and we loved it! Loved it so much we booked another trip in December and are taking our 7 yo DS and 8 yo DS. Great theming, fun atmosphere, good food options, buses where always a few minutes away. The rooms are tiny but have a lot of storage capabilities so that made up for the room size. The bathroom area was fantastic. SO much storage! We really had a wonderful time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter