hints and tips on getting Palo's time you want.

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
When and where can you sign up for Palo's? Is there are a certain time that it starts, or are the people that are allowed onboard first the people that get first crack at it?

When do you find out what your dinner rotation is? I wouldn't want to miss animators Pallete, so I want to make sure I don't book Palo for that night.

Can you request a dinner rotation?

When you check in you will be given the navigator. It will tell you when, usually around 1PM or so, and where you can get the ressies for Palo. Also when you check in you will get your KTTW card and on the card it will list you dinning rotation.

A for Animator Pallette
P for Parrot Cay
T for Triton (7 day) L for Luminare?? (4 day)

Sorry, but you will only know your dinning rotation when you check in. No earlier than that.

Hi Princes Vija - You will get a navigator when you check in as well as your Key To The World (KTTW) card. The navigator will give you the information as to where to make your Palo reservations. On our cruise, we were in Rockin Bar D... Your KTTW will state what your dining rotation is so you will have some time to figure out what night Palo would work out the best for you... It's first come, first served, so once you get on board, I would go straight there, especially if you are particular about when you go to Palo. Please have a chocolate souflee for me...
- Annie

There are menu's posted at various Disney sites that will tell you what the meals for each restaurant are for the evening. You might want to look these over and have an idea which one you wouldn't mind missing!

There is no rule that says you can't dine in your own restaurant and go to Palo later - but your waistline might complain a bit!!

Rae

I suggest you forget about PALO since you're on the three day. I know that you cherish the time with your family. Our favorite memories of are dinner time with our kids. If I only had three dinners to look forward to -- I would never give one of those up. Send the kids to the clubs after dinner and have some couple time then. Yes, Palo is nice --- but the memories that I have with my family eating dinner on the cruise are even nicer.
:D Skip it VIJA -- one less thing to worry about.

How about skipping Palo for dinner and doing a brunch instead? They do have brunch on 3 and 4 day cruises, don't they?!

My DCL passporter says that brunch is only offered on the 7-day trip . It is offered on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.

*** DOUBLE-DIP ******* DOUBLE-DIP ****

Make a late ressie for Palo...this way you can enjoy a 'snack' at your normal resturaunt and still enjoy Palo.

I don't suggest skipping Palo...this is wonderful 'adult time'. Nancy and I have some great memories of dining at Palo.

They did a trial run of brunch at Palo for the 3/4 day cruise in Feb. without much success. :(

Originally posted by d'Isigny
*** DOUBLE-DIP ******* DOUBLE-DIP ****

Make a late ressie for Palo...this way you can enjoy a 'snack' at your normal resturaunt and still enjoy Palo.
Such a "double dip" means you'll miss the evening's big stage show in the Walt Disney Theatre. And it means you're unlikely to arrive at Palo sufficiently hungry to enjoy the wonderful multi-course meal as much as you would if you arrived with an empty stomach

If I double dip, what is the latest time slot available for Palo. I don't want to miss a thing.
Leaving for land and sea in 14 days!!!!! Yipee!!!!!!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Happy Easter, Happy Passover,

Dayna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter