Hilton?

aamob

Mouseketeer
Anyone here stay at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club on the Strip? We exchanged a week from RCI in August and just wondered if anyone here has stayed there.

Anyone here stay at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club on the Strip? We exchanged a week from RCI in August and just wondered if anyone here has stayed there.
Is it the one at The Flamingo, or the one near the Sahara; or the one next to the Las Vegas Hilton? I believe the one they market as the Strip location is the one by the Sahara. It's fairly new and looks REALLY nice; however I've never been there. That end of the strip is near Circus Circus, Riviera and Sahara; the bigger hotels and shopping are a few blocks south of you, if this is where you are staying.

It is the one next to the Sahara. I read pretty good reviews and for less than $200 for the week I figured it was worth a try!

It is the one next to the Sahara. I read pretty good reviews and for less than $200 for the week I figured it was worth a try!
:scared1:

What a great price! I'd stay there too!!!

Let me know if you have questions & I'll try to help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter