Hilton Head on Christmas day

Muushka

<font color=red>I usually feel like I just stepped
It looks like there will be AP rates at HH for the Christmas season.
We were thinking of heading down there for the holiday and were wondering if anyone has ever been there for Christmas, and what was it like?

PS They have AP rates up to some time in beginning of Dec. $119. for a 2 bedroom + $25.00 voucher for purchases. For us it will be a nice stop on the way home from our annual Disney Christmas extravaganza! :bounce:

We will be at HH from 12/23 - 12/29. The last night I reserved with cash for $105 for a 1 bedroom.
We had been there several years ago and the weather was in the 70's every day. I understand though, that the weather can be quite "iffy."We rode bikes, canoed, and ate! It was quiet most of the week, but the restaurants were all open.
Happy planning!

Great! Maybe we will see you at Christmas! We were afraid that the place would be empty and nothing going on.:D

I tried to jump on this today but was told that they are booked the entire month of December for the AP rates. I was going to try to go the day after Christmas:(

That is so strange because I had called on Wed. and they did not have the AP rates for mid-December to Christmas out yet. They told me to call back in a few days. Seems hard to believe that so many people booked in such a short time. Maybe they did not have many rooms available. Well,we won't be going there for Christmas either! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter