Hilton Head ? Laundry Room?

sallysue66

DIS Veteran
Is there a laundry room at HH? We are hoping for a studio so won't have a washer/dryer in the room.

There is a laundry room on the same floor as check in. Just before you go in thru the double doors to the check-in, turn left and go about 30 (?) feet. Since 16 of the 21 studios are in that Main building, you should be all set as far as convenience goes. However, if you're in one of the other 5 studios, especially way down in buildings 28 or 30, it's a bit of a hike. The ice machine is in the same room, and several times I've had to go in there for ice when we were in a studio. In all the trips, I've never seen anyone using those laundry facilities. Remember, you're competing with at most 20 other families, and most people don't stay at HHI for long enough to need laundry done, especially in a studio.

There is a laundry room on the same floor as check in. Just before you go in thru the double doors to the check-in, turn left and go about 30 (?) feet. Since 16 of the 21 studios are in that Main building, you should be all set as far as convenience goes. However, if you're in one of the other 5 studios, especially way down in buildings 28 or 30, it's a bit of a hike. The ice machine is in the same room, and several times I've had to go in there for ice when we were in a studio. In all the trips, I've never seen anyone using those laundry facilities. Remember, you're competing with at most 20 other families, and most people don't stay at HHI for long enough to need laundry done, especially in a studio.

Thanks. We are going to be there just a few days, but stopping in Charleston for a couple days on the way home. With all that packing & moving I'd like to pack as light as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter