Hilton Head in June - how full?

VA_mouseman

"Marching Along, We're Adventurers!"
I am thinking about making a reservation for 4 nights at Hilton Head next June (Sun-Thurs). Per the points chart, that is "premier season" which makes sense. I can't make the phone call until the seven month mark (mid December), but I'm interested in having an idea of how likely/unlikely it may be that I get this reservation.

Can any HHI veterans chime in?

If you are booking for early June, you may have a shot. If you are booking for mid to later June, the chances are slimmer. But you never know and could always give it a chance!!

Your best bet would also be to be looking to reserve a 2 bedroom villa. They have more of those than one bedrooms or studios.

We go every mid to late June and the resort is always filled up. We love it there and so bought an add-on with HHI as our home resort. Its a really great resort. :)

I am thinking about making a reservation for 4 nights at Hilton Head next June (Sun-Thurs). Per the points chart, that is "premier season" which makes sense. I can't make the phone call until the seven month mark (mid December), but I'm interested in having an idea of how likely/unlikely it may be that I get this reservation.

Can any HHI veterans chime in?

You don't want to wait until mid December. Today is the 7th month mark if your check in day is June 9, 2012.

Thanks for the quick and helpful response. I'm looking at mid June, but for a 2 BR unit.

Thanks for the quick and helpful response. I'm looking at mid June, but for a 2 BR unit.

Mid -June is much harder because schools are out..we added on in 2002 and again in 2009 just to have the 11 month summer window. You have a chance because there are more 2bdrooms, but you may have to wait list..I'll be there the first week in June and we did it at 11 months..I have had luck for summer in Mid August at 7 months(again now schools are back in session). Good Luck!!! hope it works out.

Connears

We stayed at HHI this past June. It was early (June 3-10), but we were able to get a one bedroom within 7 months. The resort seemed very busy that week. Maybe we were just lucky!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter