Hilton Grand Vacations properties in Orlando

Hidden_Mickey

DIS Veteran
Hi, my daughter is doing the DCP in the spring so we are planning a trip, possibly with other family, who are HGV members. We stayed with them in Las Vegas at a very nice Hilton property a few months ago, and they are suggesting that we stay with them again in Orlando. I think I would prefer to stay on WDW property, for transportation reasons, but, I would like to hear if others have stayed in any of the HGV properties, and what their experience was. I am sure they are nice hotels, but, how close are they to the parks, etc.? Thx

the hilton club by the outlet mall is right near the Chatham and commons apartments. depending upon traffic disney springs is a quick drive away. to get to the parks it's about 15 min or so. magic kingdom is the crazy one as it takes a bit more time du to having to park and take the boat or monorail. usually I say about 30 to 45 mon till your in the park. sea world and parc Soleil are close but a bit further away. las palmas is by the convention center and is right by universal's new theme park area.

We stayed at Hilton Grand Vacation Tuscany Village in 2013 and it was amazing! Comfortable, nice pool, easy access to shopping and restaurants. This was not a parks trip for us, so I can’t speak to time/access to the theme parks, but expect 15 minutes or so to parking lots for Epcot and HS. Farther for MK and AK. Some traffic especially around the dinner hour. Parking was a bit of a bear there, so unless something has changed expect to search for a spot for a few minutes.

We are doing a HGV presentation in November after a conference because they offered us a cheap room for the weekend. I know better than to get into a timeshare, but couldn't pass up the deal. They are putting us up in Hilton Bonnet Creek for the weekend and that place looks pretty amazing! We normally stay on property, so I may cut the Hilton trip short and move on property. I know this doesn't help you much, but Bonnet Creek is close to everything, has their own bus system and Uber can be relatively inexpensive.

We stayed at the Hilton Parc Soleil last year, it was *ok*. The room was gorgeous, but the property itself was a little tired. it was SUPER easy getting Uber/Lyft to and from the parks, regardless of the hour (we had a couple of late nights between MNSSHP and another night where we closed down Kimonos at the Swan lol). I want to say it was about $13-$15 each way for Uber/lyft to any of the parks.

We stayed in the HGV at SeaWorld in July and really loved the property. We stayed in a one-bedroom unit, which was nice and large and very comfortable. The property has two very large pools (one is heated) and has a nice natural feel with good landscaping and a half mile nature trail through the woods. We liked the activities on site and the restaurant was good and affordable with plenty of healthy options. We only drove to Disney Springs once during our stay there, but it only took 15 minutes to get there. I know there HGV properties closer to Disney, but at the time we went HGV SeaWorld had a special on their one-bedroom units which made it more affordable than the other HGV properties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!