Hilton Flash Sale

kbmartin

DIS Veteran
Hey, just wanted to alert everyone that Hilton is doing a flash sale for their Asian hotels. This includes Hilton Tokyo Bay!!! Apparently, the sale starts tomorrow (November 26th) and is good for stays through June 30, 2020. TDR Explorer just posted the details if you would like more info!

I got a Celebrio Select Ocean room for $500 less than my previous reservation for a regular King Ocean room. Only $150 per night INCLUDING the taxes and fees. So excited!

Nice! I kept the same room and saved about $700. I am over the moon!
Congrats! Did they charge your card yet? It's supposed to be advance purchase but it hasn't hit my card at all yet. I got a confirmation email and a working confirmation but a little worried anyway.

When I booked for the flash sale, they didn't have a regular room (what I originally booked) available, and the Celebrio Select was only $20/more a night than regular Celebrio (tax and fee included), so it was no brainer for me to upgrade.

Congrats! Did they charge your card yet? It's supposed to be advance purchase but it hasn't hit my card at all yet. I got a confirmation email and a working confirmation but a little worried anyway.

No, they didn't! I am a little worried about it, too. Let's keep each other updated! :scared:

No, they didn't! I am a little worried about it, too. Let's keep each other updated! :scared:
Thank you!! That makes me feel better. It might be a Japan thing- I remember Pete said on his Unplugged review of Tokyo that when he stayed Ambassador, they didn't even want his credit card until checkout.

Thank you!! That makes me feel better. It might be a Japan thing- I remember Pete said on his Unplugged review of Tokyo that when he stayed Ambassador, they didn't even want his credit card until checkout.

Still nothing! I'm confused. Must be a Japan thing. Maybe it gets charged right before your stay...?

Still nothing! I'm confused. Must be a Japan thing. Maybe it gets charged right before your stay...?
I Googled and it seems that even though you book on the main Hilton site, you are charged based on the local hotel's policies. Most hotels in Japan do not charge until your stay.

Hey, just wanted to alert everyone that Hilton is doing a flash sale for their Asian hotels. This includes Hilton Tokyo Bay!!! Apparently, the sale starts tomorrow (November 26th) and is good for stays through June 30, 2020. TDR Explorer just posted the details if you would like more info!

I just happened to be looking at the Hilton site as the sale was going on. I pulled up the price for 4 nights at the Hilton Bay Tokyo and it came in under $400 total with tax. I was scratching my head trying to figure out what the heck was going on and then eventually realized there was a flash sale.

I wasn't planning on going but couldn't pass that deal up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!