Hilton Disney $99 total for 3 nights, BUT...

Mooneybeams

Mousketeer
I have to go to a 90 minute tour of the Hilton at Sea World on the 3rd day. Have any of you guys done this and is it worth it? Anyone stayed at the Hilton, what's it like? Is this really a deal? I have to pay $99 now and can make reservations for anytime in the next 12 months...is this a good deal?

We're coming in August at all stars, but don;t know if I wanna change this or not...

I have never done this, but I got the Hilton at DD for $55 per night during part of our President's Week trip (last week). I got the deal through Priceline.
The Hilton comes up on Priceline quite often.

Hi Sharon,

What did you do to get that deal??

I would be willing to listen to a time share presentation for that amount. Do you have any info on this???

Connie

Here's the number to call...but you didn't hear it from me!
1-877-246-2427 x 2417

You can do Orlando or Las Vegas!

We're not going to do it, we just hate sitting through those things!

Good luck!

thanks for the info. I hate sitting through them as well, but my mom love to. She owns 3 time shares. I think she's nuts, but if that's what she likes - oh well!

I wouldn't do it. Did you mean that you have ressies at the AS?? I've stayed at the Hilton , Courtyard, and Best Western - all in Downtown Disney. I stayed on property in Jan for the first time-at the All Star Movies. I would not choose a Hotel in DD over the All Stars. Although those hotels have more amenities, you just can't compare the two experiences. Our most recent stays were Nov2001-courtyard and Jan2002-ASMo and I loved ASMo!!!!! the courtyard was fine. Just my opinion! I would never stay offsite again , unless I got an UNBELIEVABLE rate-without doing a timeshare presentation. What rate do you have for AS???

We do have reservations at allstar movies. We are paying $78.00 preferred with tax. We did decide not to do it. ESpecially after someone said they got the same hotel for $55 without having to sit thru the presentation. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter