Hilton Bonnet Creek

PamNC

DIS Veteran
Hey - tell me about this resort - pros/cons, anything you want to share. I have a trip planned 9/3-9/9 - free delicious offer - staying at Coronado Springs - what's free is quick service dining. BUT, I saw a great deal on Trivago for this resort and it may not make since for us to pay full price at Coronado just to get the quick service dining plan. Plus, I hear this is a great resort... any information would be appreciated.

My specific questions:

*How good is the shuttle to and from the parks - is it a separate shuttle from the regular Disney transport
*How much is the parking

Thanks,
Pam

Great hotel, great pool area, great location.

Parking $27 per night
Resort Fee $35 per night

NO Disney perks, so no it is not a Disney shuttle.

Use this to find shuttle destinations and times http://www.bonnetshuttle.com/

COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE TO WALT DISNEY WORLD® THEME PARKS

Our complimentary shuttle picks you up at the hotel and takes you directly to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and back. Shuttles are scheduled seasonally and run approximately every half hour. Please visit our front desk for the current schedule or call the hotel at 407-597-3600.

In my experience, the shuttles have big gaps in the middle of the day. There are times when there's 2 or 3 hours between shuttles. For example, here are the times to Disney's Hollywood Studios for tomorrow: 8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm, and 9:30pm. If one member of your group is running late and you miss the bus, you may get stuck with paying to get where you need to be.

Also, keep in mind that transportation from this hotel to Magic Kingdom is actually to the Transportation and Ticket Center. That necessitates a transfer to the monorail or ferry boat (or another bus whenever one of those other modes is offline). For first time visitors, this isn't a negative. Arriving at Magic Kingdom by monorail or ferry heightens the excitement. For repeat visitors, however, it can get old quickly.

We love this resort.(HBC)
The shuttle is like a charter bus - far more comfy than disney shuttle.
Breakfast surpasses anything at the Pepper Market. The pool is fantastic.

When we stay at Hilton bonnet creek we tend to cab it to wherever we want to go- parks included or take their bus. If we don't want to adhere to a schedule we take Uber or cab... MK only park where it's a little less convenient otherwise it's quite convenient to cab to parks.

I've also stayed at CSR - loved it too and excellent bus service. If I stayed on site again it would be at CSR - pool slides b/w the two are very comparable

When I stayed there some years ago guests were free to use the amenities at the neighboring Waldorf Astoria as well. The Waldorf pool was very adult and quiet - loved it. The atmosphere at Hilton Bonnet Creek is fun and lively - super comfortable. I hated paying for parking though - just go into it knowing and it isn't so bad. The Bistro is nice for breakfast and dinner too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter