Hilton Asia Flash-Sale 5/20-5/24

I think there is a certain pattern to them. But unfortunately I am not sure what that is.

Thank you!

Now we have to make the choice of staying with our TDR Disneyland hotel stay or book the Hilton under the flash sale. The savings makes it very tempting

We will be there June 9-15 and already have it booked but I looked just to see and those dates are completely sold out.

I’ve seen some people say that with the flash sale they’ve “upgraded” their rooms. I guess because it’s cheaper now. My question is, if you already book rooms and then the flash sale happens, is there a way to get the better price without canceling your reservation and then rebooking?

I’ve seen some people say that with the flash sale they’ve “upgraded” their rooms. I guess because it’s cheaper now. My question is, if you already book rooms and then the flash sale happens, is there a way to get the better price without canceling your reservation and then rebooking?

I don’t think so. I would always recommend to book a refundable rate first in order to be able to take advantage of better specials like this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts