Highway in the Sky Dine Around July Dates still not up. Should I be concerned?

MrVargas

Earning My Ears
I had the perfect date night planned for July. I was going to drop off the kids at Pixar Play Place in the contemporary and then do the Highway in the Sky Dine Around. However the July dates are still not up for reservation? Should I be concerned? Is there anyway that this has been cancelled? Should I book backup plans?

You could always do your own version of it, if there's not an "official" version.

I am in the same boat !! I was looking for July 8 .. Turns out the shut it down July Aug Sept... RRRRGGGHHH But the CM said, don't stop looking, they may add dates.

I am in the same boat !! I was looking for July 8 .. Turns out the shut it down July Aug Sept... RRRRGGGHHH But the CM said, don't stop looking, they may add dates.
Wait, are you saying it's shut down during July, Aug & September. I have not seen that info anywhere. The only thing I read is to keep waiting that they just haven't loaded the dates in yet.

Wait, are you saying it's shut down during July, Aug & September. I have not seen that info anywhere. The only thing I read is to keep waiting that they just haven't loaded the dates in yet.

I had 2 CM's confirm this: they looked beyond July and saw available dates in September or October, but none in July/ Aug ... They followed up saying they MAY add dates for july.. Call wdw-dine and ask if they see any dates beyond July.. ask them "Is it specifically not running during those months?" that's how I got that info.. I keep checking every day as you do.. it's our honeymoon and this is the ONE thing she wants to do

I had 2 CM's confirm this: they looked beyond July and saw available dates in September or October, but none in July/ Aug ... They followed up saying they MAY add dates for july.. Call wdw-dine and ask if they see any dates beyond July.. ask them "Is it specifically not running during those months?" that's how I got that info.. I keep checking every day as you do.. it's our honeymoon and this is the ONE thing she wants to do
I called and the Cast Member said she asked around and thinks that the dates just haven't been loaded.

However, I just booked a reservation at Victoria & Albert's as a back up. I know V & A is supposed to be amazing but I really think my wife would enjoy the Highway in the Sky more. I saw your other post about V&A so it seems like you might be thinking the same thing. Good luck.

Lol you are kidding me right??? I just made a ressie at V&A ..

I called and the Cast Member said she asked around and thinks that the dates just haven't been loaded.

However, I just booked a reservation at Victoria & Albert's as a back up. I know V & A is supposed to be amazing but I really think my wife would enjoy the Highway in the Sky more. I saw your other post about V&A so it seems like you might be thinking the same thing. Good luck.

It just opened up !! I booked for July 8

I was looking for August also. CM told me that March 31st was the last one. She did not know if it would be offered again. I would love to do it. It is a bit pricey but as someone said you could do your own monorail crawl. I would even add a boat to Wilderness!

I was looking for August also. CM told me that March 31st was the last one. She did not know if it would be offered again. I would love to do it. It is a bit pricey but as someone said you could do your own monorail crawl. I would even add a boat to Wilderness!
I booked July 8

If you do go to V&A, be sure to let the waitstaff know that you have kidlets being babysat at Contemporary so they can get you back in time to pick them up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter