High Point World Resort??????

SplashMountainRules

Mouseketeer
Anyone been here or heard anything about it. I won auction on skyauction for a resort of my choice, and I am looking at the high point world resort. Any info. would be great. Thanks everyone. This place has helped more then anything else. Everyone rocks!

I have also won on Skyauction. I'd look at another one if possible.... Did you win an auction with choice?

I would ask for Celebration, Orange or Silver Lake if possible.

Problem (or good thing) is the amount of timeshares in Orlando. They are overbuilt in my opinion.

Two years ago I won and went to the Clarion Resort World (I think that is the name). Nothing wrong, it was just older and not equivalent to Westgate Lakes (which I toured).

Bottom line is how much time do you plan to spend there or just using it as a rest spot.

I like to be offsite yet we are always running around anyway. Also like the room the Timeshares give.

I have my choice of the following resorts :
Orange Lake
FLorida Vacation Villas
Westgate Vacation Villas
High Point world
Silver Lake
Summer Bay
Hilton Grand Vacation Club
Ramada Vacation Suites
Orbit one vacation villas
Celebration world resort

I would like to stay close to Disney World. I looked at them and right now I am favoring the Silver lake resort. I have heard that the Celebration World is under construction and not much around it. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Everyone.

Yea, I think I did bid on that too.

Celebration I saw is right at 182 and 4 I think. Beauty is that it is brand new and you don't have to worry about an older unit. I would pass on Westgate, too many older units.

Read post about Orange Lake, I'm there and unless it is a Studio they should be good. Silver Lake is also pretty good. Both have large resort pools, which I like with the kids. I like being with other families.

Hilton I say has the name but is beside Sea World. I'd actually like to be there if I could because I don't think there'd be any problems based on the name and class recognition.

I have a 2-bedroom at Orange Lake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter