High Chairs in rooms?

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
Can they provide high chais in the rooms? We will be in a studio at BWV. Thanks!

Every DVC villa comes with a high chair. It's stored in the closet with the pack 'n play.

Studios don't automatically come with a high chair. But you can request one from the front desk and one will be brought to you.

Studios don't automatically come with a high chair. But you can request one from the front desk and one will be brought to you.

Every studio we've stayed in has had a high chair. We don't need or use them, but there has always been one.

Every studio we've stayed in has had a high chair. We don't need or use them, but there has always been one.

Well you didn't stay at the studio I was in at AKV because there wasn't one and when we asked at the desk they said you have to request them for studios but they sent one right up.

No, I've never seen a high chair in my studio at AKL either. Always values, though. I haven't seen any in the studios at BCV either. VWL was so long ago, I don't remember high chairs or not.

We have done a few studios and I've seen high chairs in closets in all except AKV (probably b/c there are no closets in AKV). I would call and ask for 1 if you don't see it in your BCV room. I know we definitely had 1 at VWL.

This picture shows the 2 high chairs that were located in our AKV GV.

p305545204-4.jpg

I looked for a picture from our BLT studio but there wasn't a high chair in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!