High Chairs and Cribs??

ckmommy

<font color=990099>San Antonio brings out the roma
Does anyone know what type of high chairs and cribs are avalibe at the CR?? Just wondering if we should bring our own pack and play and invest in a Portable High chair (one with a tray!)!

ckmommy,

I believe all the resorts have pack and plays for cribs, I'm not sure about the high chairs. You have a good idea to invest in one of those booster seats that attach to the table, that would be nice.

Leah

Not sure about high chairs, but we just got back from Poly and had a mini wooden crib.

Thanks to those who have wrote! Any one know about the high chairs??

Hi,
We are leaving in 12 days, and we have a similar "dilema"...As the above posts say, there are different kinds of cribs available at the resorts, but I checked with the resorts that we'll be staying at (Dolphin & AKL), and I was told that high chairs aren't available.

But...
There's a company near Disney called A Baby's Best Friend, and they rent everything like strollers, cribs, high chairs, etc...They have a nice website expaining everything. They also deliver and pick up the item from your resort. http://www.abbf.com/service.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter