HIFS Room Rec??

schulzk

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at HIFS (kidsuite) 10/18-10/27. Can anybody recommend a room view? Our travel agent recommended a view of Cinderella's castle. I thought about a pool view room, but wonder about the noise level? Is it real noisy poolside, no matter what floor you are on?

Any info would be great!!

Kelly:wave:

Can you really see Cinderella's castle from HIFS? I thought you could only see it from Poly, GF and Contemp on Disney property.

Most all the rooms door entrances are pool side but their are two pools. If you have kids you want to be in the buildings by that pool not the lap pool - I'm not sure which building number but do some searches on this site I know people have asked this question before. As far as the castle goes I believe there are only 6 floors and you are a mile from the gate - what kind of view of the parks do you think you have? I don't think your travel agent is aware how far from the parks you are.

I do think your travel agent is a little off on this one...

The only landmark I remember seeing from the HIFS is the Marriott Orlando World Center!

The best bldgs are 7 and 8 because they're closer to the main bldg. You can ask for a pool view in either of these bldgs.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter