HIFS comparable to a condo?

DebraK

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Have read many postive posts on the HIFS. I 'm wondering if anyone could compare the HIFS to condo type accomodtions.We have stayed in a condo at the beach before and motels.Prefer the space and convience of the condo. The HIFS get such high marks from past guests.Are the HIFS more like a glorified hotel room or more like a condo???Just trying to get a mental picture of the layout and size of HIFS. Any input is appreciated. Thanks,Debbie-Indiana

HIFS is a suite hotel room. It is not a condo. We were very pleased with our stay there in February. There were four of us. Dh and I took the master bedroom, oldest son took the livingroom. When the couch was pulled out all the way there was no room at all in the livingroom. It is small. Younger ds took the "kids" room. He loved it! He brought video games from home and played them all evening. Last year we spent 4 nights in a one bedroom condo and the condo was definately bigger than HIFS hotel suite. However, HIFS is one of the nicest hotel suites that we've stayed at. I especially loved the free breakfast. It was great not having to find a restaurant first thing in the morning. You may want to call for the square footage so you know for sure what your dealing with. :wave:

I agree, it is not like a condo. The total space is probably a large hotel room, but it is well designed to give some private space, we had six, and were comfortable. There is no "kitchen" per say, just a little space in the back of the living room with a fridge , microwave, a sink and small set of cupboards. No dishes of any kind. The table has to be kept pretty much pushed up to the wall and only has three chairs, so you can't really sit around the table and have a meal like you might in a condo dining area.

Thanks for the replies.I have a better idea of what to expect at the HIFS. Debbie-Indiana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter