Hifs B1g1f

preb

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what timeframe this applied during last year? Also, what was the price for the night you pay for? We are planning a trip November 7-12, 2001 and can get $111.00 a night. I'm wondering if we should book it or wait for a better deal. Also, are the classic suites all near the lap pool, or can we get one near the zero depth pool? Which building should we request? Thanks!

I really don't remember the timeframe but I did get the rate in January of this year. I remember it came to approx $65 a night.

First of all, welcome to the DIS! :wave:

I too don't remember the exact timeframe that this offer was valid or if it's going to be offered again (crossing my fingers though!), but I can try to answer your question about the classic suites. There are classic suites spread all around the property, there is just a higher concentration of classics around the lap pool side and more kidsuites around the family pool (zero depth entry). We have had a classic suite on the family pool side, so it is possible, just make that your request (a classic around the family pool).

In case you're wondering, I believe that buildings 1 through 5 are around the lap pool, and buildings 6 through 14 are around the family pool.

Have a great trip!

If memory serves [and some days it DON'T] Nov. thru early Feb was the time frame. I was research a trip then and thats the time frame I remember.

I would recommend booking the hotel now to make sure you have rooms that you really want, but check their site every day for specials and changes to see if any better offers come along. You should be able to cancel your original ressies up to 24 hours in advance with no penalty, but check the fine print first!

Also, if they have a mailing list on their site, join it--they often give email subscribers the first heads up on specials!

Susanne

We've taken advantage of this special the past 2 years. In Jan/Feb 2000, our price was $65/night and in Jan/Feb 2001, our price was $55/night. I recall the special coming out near the end of September last year, with prices in effect for mid Nov. until end of Feb. I'm not POSITIVE, as others have said, I was really only focused on the time frame for our trip.
What I DO recall, is that the rooms were gone faster last year than the previous year. I'm not sure if that is due to them lowering the number of rooms available with the special, or if was just due to the fact that the hotel is not as new as it was the previous year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter