• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hide and seek beta kids event now open

marcm

<font color=green>hi ppl vmk is da best<br><font c
ok the event is a hide and seek event i will have too mules online each with a specail thing in there signature i will have some other players with clues everyone will start off in marcms hide and seek room the first mule will change rooms 5 minutes after the first person found him/her the times will be 2.00 pst saterday and 1.00 sunday the prizes are

1. everest pack green pack super hero suit and new pin
2. everest pack green pack super hero suuit
3. everest pack and green pack
and 4 more runners up will win green packs
there will be a party today to celebrate st pattys day

thx fellow beta kids
marcm

if u can attend or not plz post u can post to say if u can or not intill 30 mins before it starts

i'll join

what time is that for England? i'm abit confused

7:00 usa pst is 5 hours behind i live in uk but most live in us

bump of the day i will need some donations

green stuff i am listening to real american hulk hogens entrence

i have to change it to about 4.00 pst time

ok i will need some green carpet chairs

if u see one of my mules say who are u in trade window i will reply saying a clue to the next room

i am so sorry i forgot to say it is changed to next weak because there was not enought people

ok good u changed bc i cant make it this weekend end yesterday i wasnt at my house and today i have band practice at that time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter