Hidden Mickeys in EPCOT =0)

Baloo

<font color="red"><br>Laughter is the bloom<br>of
I know some of you have been concerned if your child will like EPCOT as much as the other parks.Here's another fun thing to do to keep your child's interest while touring this gorgeous park.The Hidden Mickey Game.

Hidden Mickeys started out as inside joke among the Imagineers. A Hidden Mickey is an image of Mickey Mouse concealed in the design of a Disney ride ,resort,etc. To begin with it took the shape of a head and ears silhouette, °o°, one large circle with two smaller circled on top in the correct place, but Hidden Mickeys can take on many forms.In designing, constructing or adding the final touches to an attraction, Imagineers try to "hide" Mickey Mouse silhouettes in plain sight! Word spread and soon Disney fanantics went searching for Hidden Mickeys in theme parks and movies.

Here's a list of a few that we have searched for in past trips to WDW.We've found a few! Hope you have fun looking!

EPCOT

Spaceship Earth
1.In the boys room,a cap and clock.
2.In the star constellations.

Universe of Energy
1.Fight scene between the t-rex and stegosaurus, large plant shaped like Mickey's head located to the front, right side of the dinosaurs.

Body Wars
1. Hidden Mickey in the mural above Body Wars. There might even be other characters.

Test Track
1.Mickey Pez dispenser in cup on workbench in area 2B.
2.Area 8B there is a white workbench. There are three large washers that make a Mickey .
3.Car in the "Crash Test Car" there are 2 inspection stickers.The driver's door is signed just "Mickey", and the one on the passenger's door is signed "M. Mouse".
4.Cold Room has a Mickey in frost on the back wall.
5.Corrosion Room has a Mickey in rust on both sides of the room.

The Land
1.Paintings in line for Living with the Land.One has bubbles tah form Mickeys.
2.Cloud under blue balloon in pavillion center.

Living Seas
1.Second window after restrooms, full Mickey head in coral

Canada
1.Totem pole 2nd face down from the top. You will see a black traditional tri-circle Hidden Mickey among the markings.

France
1.Grates that are at the base of the trees .

Morocco
1.On the outside wall of the gift shop there are three baskets in the shape of a Mickey.

Japan
1.Fences around trees.
2.Grand Concourse level, stones in lagoon left of stairs.

American Adventure
1.Foyer painting, 3 holes on girder.
2.When Statue of Liberty is shown and torch set is coming up, behind torch, firework 'fizzles' and cloud of smoke forms Mickey.

Italy
1.Bottom right of corner sculpture are 3leaves in a distinct Mickey.

Germany
1.Look at the building to your right on the second floor. There are 3 suits of armor.The crown of the 3rd one has a Mickey.
2.Mini train area.
3.In iron work holding hanging basket near the Teddy Bear shop.Some of those look like the mouse ear hats.

China
1.In "Dragon, Ruler of the Wind and Waves" exhibit, head found in clouds of a dragon mural close to tail.

Norway
1.In the mural in line for Maelstrom, there is a Viking wearing a Mickey Mouse hat!

Mexico
1. El Rio del Tiempo at the marketplace scene there are 3 bowls.
2.From the San Angel Inn Retaurant if you are facing the temple, on the right of it is a volcano. If you watch closely, the smoke that is rising from the volcano Mickey.

We play the game throughtout our ENTIRE trip.Some of those little buggers are hard to find! You could possibly have a small "prize" ,some sort of Mickey thing , for the one that finds the most HM and of course consellation prizes too!:)

I have Hidden Mickey's for all the parks and some resorts. I'll be posting throughout the month .Plus there are some great HM sites out on the web .

Thanks for the list and website! I think everyone should approach EPCOT with an open mind. My oldest daughter is 12 and has considered EPCOT to be her favorite park since she was a toddler! Of course, she is MENSA, LOL. She feels it is educational AND fun! My DS8 also loves it. The spaceship earth ride is his favorite at WDW! And my DD5 loves Universe of Energy. She is a dinosaur fanatic and has never been scared of it. We all enjoy Honey I Shrunk the Audience! We enjoy strolling through World Showcase and have seen some great shows and musical acts there! Illuminations is not to be missed!!

Also on test track when viewing the photos that they take when coming off of the ride, to the right side, I believe, it a hidden mickey made of rope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter