Hibachi Restaurant Suggestion

Spaceace5150

Mouseketeer
Hello!

Does anyone have a suggestion for a Hibachi style restaurant near WDW or Universal? I did see a Benihana on International Drive once.

Any suggestions?

I didn't see a non-disney restaurant forum, so thought I'd try here with the Podcast family :)

Thanks!

I am sure some people that are more local can chime in, but I did just a quick google search for "best teppanyaki orlando fl " and beyond the Benihana, there are a few locations of a chain called Kobe Japanese Steakhouse and then a could of non-chain options that had rather good ratings/reviews:

Mizu Japanese Steak House and Sushi - 4.4 / 5.0 based on 579 google reviews
1632 W Osceola Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL 34741
"Maki & more Japanese fare inside an Asian-leaning market stocked with seafood & imported goods."

Mikado Japanese Steakhouse - 4.3 / 5.0 based on 63 google reviews
8701 World Center Dr, Orlando, FL 32821
"Relaxing grill with rock gardens & reflecting pools known for sushi, teppanyaki & sake selection."

Hello!

Does anyone have a suggestion for a Hibachi style restaurant near WDW or Universal? I did see a Benihana on International Drive once.

Any suggestions?

I didn't see a non-disney restaurant forum, so thought I'd try here with the Podcast family :)

Thanks!
We do the Benihana in the Hilton at Disney Springs (1751 hotel plaza blvd lake buena vista fl 32830). Way more bang for your buck than Tepen Edo, better food and better show. You can take Disney transportation to Disney Springs and simply walk there.

We've done Teppan Edo many times and never had a bad meal. It is very similar in show. We were on the dining plan this last trip so I didn't pay close attention to price but I think they are a bit higher than Benihana in price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts