Hi, there!

sandbar

<font color=purple>Every day is an adventure to pu
I'm still relatively new here and just wanted to introduce myself to you all. I don't know how I missed the Welcome Board. I guess I was just so excited about planning our Disney vacation that I just dove right in! We just got back from Disney on 9/13 after spending a week there for our 25th anniversary....with no kids! We have a dd (22 yrs. old) and a ds (19 yrs. old). My FIL also lives with us so I understand what all you caregivers out there are going through! To all of you who are also new here......welcome! I have found sooo much helpful information here and I know you will, too! I've never had such a fun time planning a trip and saving money, too! Beware, though...the Dis can be addictive! LOL ;-)

Sandy

Planning a trip on the DIS is <i>very</i> addictive. It's great to meet you <b>sandbar</b>.

Always glad to welcome another Buckeye to the DIS :)
Are you north or south of Cols.?

I don't know how many miles north of WDW I am (lol), but I live in the Akron/Canton area. This was our first time flying down to Disney and it was so nice to get there in only 2 hrs 5 min. We've always driven before, but this time we decided to take the easy way out! I think the long drive explains why we've only been to Disney 3 other times. If I can get my nerve up to fly again, maybe we'll get back down there soon. I guess I'd better start saving up those quarters! ;-) So nice to meet you all. And to ABCMom.......

Go, Buckeyes!

(I'm afraid I have to stop posting on this thread. I have to keep changing my password. I guess I'm not new enough to be here! lol )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter