• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi!! I'm a newbie too!!

WhatsaPooh

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I'm a longtime lurker and lover of Disney. :earsgirl: I frequent a couple of other boards and always go by the same ID. I recognize a few of you from some of the other places I read. I've been to WDW 4 times, 2 of those times with Dh & Ds (8). We're heading back to the Polynesian this Dec. to see all the holiday decorations that only Disney can do. Last visit was in Oct. 2003 for a 1st visit to the Poly and MNSSHP ---- and we loved it!!! I look forward to getting to know all of you and share in your wisdom about the "World" :goodvibes

:) Sounds like you might be headed to FL around the same time we are,in November!Enjoy the DIS,and welcome!
Kirsten in Nova Scotia :banana: :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter