Hi from Disney and you won't believe this!

Beauty

DIS Veteran
John broke his arm yesterday!! Coming out of the Dolphin going to the bus stop, we spent until 2am this morning in the emergency room at the Celebration emergency room!! This is only our 2nd day here, he says he is going to ride everything, with a broken elbow. Yep, elbow. They can't put it in a cast because it has to be able to move a little so its in a sling. Anyway talk to you all when I get back!

Oh man! I'm so sorry to hear about your son's arm. How long did you end up spending in the ER? It sounds like a really long time for a broken arm!

Helloooo Beauty! Remeber me? We "talked" way back during the early summer when we were both deciding (and not deciding and deciding and not deciding, etc.) where to stay for our september trips?

First, sorry to hear about John. That really stinks! I hope the rest of your trip is smoother!

Did you ever go in September or is this your first time back? We stayed at the Poly and AKL and loved every minute of our trip. On our last day there, I found out I was pregnant with #2 who is due on May 16. In fact, our waiter at the AKL was the first person we told!

Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

Christine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter