hi everyone

bigmousefan

Earning My Ears
I would just like to say Hi as this is my first post on this fabulous website,
I have been looking on this site for the last year, reading all the great trip reports. Ive been to Disney world and disney land a few times now.

The last trip I did was with my sister to Disneyworld, I am 24 years old and we went by ourselves, I must be honest it was the most fabulous holiday ever! My poor boyfriend didnt realise would had hit him the day we decided to go on our own! He and his friend decided to go rock climbing in Joshua tree the same two weeks we were away so we both had a great time!

Myself and my sister had been together only once before to Disneyworld as kids with our parents so we couldn't really remeber what it was like, we bought loads of guidebooks and of course searched the internet for ideas, I came across this fab site and read up on all the tips we would need for a great trip!!

We went before schools went on holiday so it was pretty quiet in the parks, the weather was fantastic and we stayed at the Port Orleans Riverside hotel which really added to our fun. we got up early and stayed up late and im glad we went on our own, we are both huge disney fans and it was really nice to watch other peoples kids enjoying themselves without having to worry about our own yet!!

I just ordered myself a planning DVD and im trying to get my boyfriend to take me back to the world!!! I need a little magic you know.....

oh yes i forgot to add something, the reason behind my "bigmousefan" name!

We had booked out trip and my boyfriend was kinda disappointed we weren't going on holiday together, he said to me one day,

"please come climbing with me, don't go and see that big mouse without me" from then on the worlds most famous mouse was known as "the big mouse!"

:Pinkbounc

Have a great time palnning your next trip. Lots of info on this site to help.

Hi there and Welcome to the DIS :wave: bigmousefan!

I hope you have a trip to plan soon :) I see you are from England, come and join us on the UK forums, there are lots of us there that just love chatting about Disney !! We also have chat on Sunday's at 7pm we would love to see you there!

Hi bigmousefans! Sounds like yo uare hooked on the big mouse like so many here on the Dis. I loved taking my fiance to DW his first trip! He got to see what I was so crazy about! Now he loves it almost as much as I do, I hope you are as lucky! Have fun planning. :wave:

Welcome to the DIS, Bigmousefan!! :wave2:

I hope you have a wonderful trip! :)

Hi and welcome to the Disboard, hav fun planning your trip. :wave:

Welcome to our family. :grouphug:

Have a Disney Day
John

hi and welcome this is my first time a well cant beleive i havent joined before all that time wasted luv disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter