• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi Everyone! New here to this forum! Questions!

AZKathy

<font color=darkcoral>We don't need to move to a w
Hi! Been here a bit, but new to this forum. We are including Universal Studios and IOA in our next trip; just got ressies at HRH and I am now in search for all information I can find about these theme parks.

I did a search for maps and found a direction to usfinfo.com for the maps, but the link never worked. Any other areas for maps to the theme parks? I don't want to spin my wheels the first day there like we did the first few days at WDW five years ago!

Be seeing you around! I have lots of questions!

Hi! Sorry I can't help with maps. Just wanted to say Welcome and Hello!!

Hi AZKathy,
These parks are easier to navigate than WDW. Just get a map as you enter the park and you should be fine. I know I downloaded maps somewhere, but my brain is not what it used to be and I can't remember which site.

Staying at the Hard Rock Hotel should also help immensely.... I am staying there for the 1st time in 2 weeks and by staying at a Universal Hotel you get "Front of Line access" which will save you a lot of time. Be sure you hunt around the ride entrance for the Front of Line entrance (it's oten near the ride exit).... f it only save you 20 minutesa ride, thats a good 2-3 hours at the end of the day!

The only warning, it doesn't work if you want to sit in the front car of certain roller coasters like the Hulk and Dueling Dragons.... I recommend using the time not spent in line to get these front car seats.... they are worth it.

Have fun!

Aloha and welcome!
I have maps, but no scanner. Sorry. But I am sure someone here will be able to help you.
I can suggest books you may want to consider, Kelly Monaghan's books are the absolute best. His Ultimate Guide to Universal is fully detailed and invaluable when planning a vacation to Universal. I know others here rely on it too.
I know you will have a wonderful time, enjoy!:bounce:
Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter