HI Everyone Just Got Back from Honeymoon

Earning My Ears
Hi I haven't been on here much I was real busy the weeks leading up to my wedding I got married on 9/21/02 it was a beautiful day and we left the next day for WDW I have never been there it was so much fun I was just like a kid when we checked in we stayed at the all star music resort room #1642 I loved it they upgraded are room to a king size bed it was pretty roomy I know it was akid friendly resort but that didnot bother us there was quite a few people on there honeymoon that stayed there the same week.:D I will post are intenery on what we did the 5 days we were there oh wear you ears we got alot of perks I thought:D so I will start with sunday night we got in.

Sunday: we checked in went to room unbacked what we had ( no lugagge till 7:00 the next morning our airport forgot to load it ) I was not happy:mad: then we decided to go get something to eat and food court very good food I little pricey but ok we got the refillable mugs so we can have all you can drink soda water and juice thoughtout are stay:) then we decided since my nerves were shot from no lugagge we go get a drink or two at the sing sprits pool side bar oh I forgot to tell you what building the calypso #1 was the building. any way back to the story we got a few drinks then decided to go back to the room and rest up and make our phone calls home and to my family member who works there and what time we were going to meet to have him give us the park hopper tickets:Pinkbounc so that was sunday evening.

Monday 9/22: met my family member and his wife at epcot we decided to stay there that day we got the bride and groom ears from the mouse gear shop walked around did honey I shrunk the audience the imaganation ride tryed to get on space ship earth but it broke down while we were in line DH would not do test track he was too chicken:p so we just walked around in the early afternoon we decide we had a little jet lag so we decided to go back to the resort and rest that was a good thing it rained so we got back got something to eat and went a took a nap when we got back to the room there was a picture of minnie and mickey they autographed it for us so we felt very special at that time we slept the rest of the day and evening:D so the next day

Tuesday met uncle again and he gave us the parkhopper for that day and the ones for the rest of the week so we met him again at epcot and then we were off to MGM i loved it here the first ride was the Star tours then we did the backlot tour which we got picked for to voleenteer that was fun DH was not so happy till after wards then he said it was alot of fun see he is shy so it takes him time to warm up to things we did wear are ears so then we were off we got the fast pass for who whats to be a millionare we walked around we took a picture with mickey and minnie then decided we were hungry we went and got some counter service and the backlot express we each got a hot dog and fries and cokes they gave us free dessert ( the Ears). we then had to get to the millionare that was alot of fun we got out of the show and it was pouring again we ran in to shelter but it was raining too hard and didnot stop like it did the day before so we left MGM and back to resort it rained most of the night :( we stayed in again got some snacks and watched TV.

Wednesday 9.23: we didnot have to meet my uncle that day I got up early went down to guess services and got tickets for the luau that night and went into gift shop and bought 2 matching tank tops ( DH packed all black shirts he was so hat the last couple of days I decided to get him something white) went back to room DH was getting ready I told him not to wear whta he already picked out so he finished then I got ready and we went down for breakfast then we we off to magic kingdom my favorite of all of them this day no rain we hope so we could see a parade:bounce: we got on the bus and we got there the first ride was space mountian this time I was a little chicken but sucked it up and loved it I whated to go a again we only rode 2 rides but walked around alot and saw the show at the castle twice took pictures with Charactors and got autographs and then it was time for the parade :jester: so we watch it and took pictures and then we got ready to go back to the resort to get ready for the luau we decided to go to the Guitar shpe pool for a while then go get ready it started to rain so we werenot sure if they were haveing the luau but got ready anyway I called dow stairs and they were so we put are ears on and left for the bus back to magic kingdom and then took the monorail to the poly for the luau that was fun and not a bad price 47.80 per person all you can eat and drink and we had the best seats honeymooners we had some beers and I had a mai tai I had to have one of those I payed for it those kind of drinks werenot included we met some nice people and then we went back to the resort and went to sleep

Thursday : pool day we slept in and then got up and got some breakfast and then went back and changed into our bathing suits and went to the pool for the day ( pretty much) we stayed there for 2 hrs having fun took pictures again and then we got ready and went back room changed and went and got lunch and brought it back to room and watched tv and got ready to leave the next day:( we both took a small nap then got up and was a little hungey and went and got a snack and decided to do the gift shopping at the gift shop and then go to the pool side bar for the evening. we went back and went to sleep I called for the shuttle to come get us in the morning and finish packing last minute things and we went to sleep.

Friday got up got a shower and got ready to leave checked out and we were off to go home so sad a part of us whated to stay but the other whated to come home but we are planning on going back or even living down there so we will see.:D

Congrats, Trista! And, welcome home!

Thanks for such a detailed review! Glad to hear you had such a memorable trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter