• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi all cruisers on Jan. 22, 2005

pianogirl

Earning My Ears
I can't wait for this cruise. this will be our 2nd Disney cruise. went on the Western Carribean last Jan 31st. 2004. I'm Traveling with my husband, DD age 6 and DD age 4. looking for a playmate for my 4-year old daugther at the Oceaneers club. Last time she was a little leary of going in without big sister. And, since they'll again be in different age groups in the club (3-4) and the (5-7), I'm hoping to find some other little 4-year olds that she can connect with at the beginning of the cruise. we loved the last Disney cruise.

anyone know of any singles cruising? My brother is going along too and he's a single guy (age 38). any single mom's going?

can't wait to hear from everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter